Shift to new satellite base ERP system in 2020

Staff69

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Own up? Who should own up le? Lol. If you want LTA to own their mistake, wait long long la. They never admit their mistake cause they never realise there is a problem in the first place. 😅

I would like to see OYK and LTA staffs install the OBUs in their cars first. See how they feel.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

If gahmen would feel and paiseh to show how incompetent they are, then there would not be so many issues and problems liao. Their skin are super super thick de. Lol.

We should ask OYK to apologize. But he ape JoTeo and said no one ask him to apologize

Edited by Lotr
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Lotr said:

I would like to see OYK and LTA staffs install the OBUs in their cars first. See how they feel.

Surely they will support and like the OBUs in their cars lo, if not how would they approved such OBUs in the first place? Lol.

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Surely they will support and like the OBUs in their cars lo, if not how would they approved such OBUs in the first place? Lol.

And if they just quietly accept it, then they not useless but also just blindly follow orders

I find it rather telling that even a military outfit like MINDEF/SAF (an organisation with a rather infamous reputation for being obdurate) ultimately changed its stance on camera phones (for less sensitive camp areas) but a civilian organisation like LTA acts as if even reasonable suggestions are impossible to implement.🙄🙄🙄

• Praise 5

Not to mention this is supposed to be our road pricing solution for what... next 10? 15? 20? years? Can u imagine in 2050 when got flying electric cars got to go install this stupid three piece thing in your vehicle?

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I find it rather telling that even a military outfit like MINDEF/SAF (an organisation with a rather infamous reputation for being obdurate) ultimately changed its stance on camera phones (for less sensitive camp areas) but a civilian organisation like LTA acts as if even reasonable suggestions are impossible to implement.🙄🙄🙄

It reminds me... back when i was in saf the "gps" in one of our (highly classified top secret) targetting system still use something like 1970s tech with punchcard. And it was actually year 2000.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Lotr said:

And if they just quietly accept it, then they not useless but also just blindly follow orders

All these people from stats board are useless and follow orders blindly la.

• Haha! 2

sincerely hope plead and pray they will listen and make changes to the 1990s design next-gen OBU ....

and not just lip service to reply forum letter

8295701_orig.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Didu said:

This kind of dashboard is best. They have no choice bu to install the PU under the dash.

P15_0510_a4_rgb_NR2.jpg

Then go paste stupid ugly touchscreen on the swee swee dashboard? 

29 minutes ago, awhtc said:

Data is never 100% safe if it resides in a device that can be connected to the Internet.

just like saying i must not install SINGPASS apps in android phone with countless "interesting" games and other apps ? [sly]  [laugh] 

even bank is moving to mobile phone apps and phase out their token ... so bank is not taking data security seriously?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

even bank is moving to mobile phone apps and phase out their token ... so bank is not taking data security seriously?

Also currently we're transmitting our NRIC, phone number & full name via Safe Entry every time we go to the supermarket. Doesn't seem to cause major concern either...