Shift to new satellite base ERP system in 2020

Staff69

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Daniu82 said:

I only trust my good old cash card with chip cos it’s accepted everywhere. 

Mine going to expire soon. 🤣

Supercharged
30 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Mine going to expire soon. 🤣

I got mine from 7-11 last time. Save me quite a few times cos some old buildings carparks only accept old school cash cards.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

I got mine from 7-11 last time. Save me quite a few times cos some old buildings carparks only accept old school cash cards.

I always patronise columbus coffee at sin ming, then there famous for no place to park one. So I park at the condo with public parking opp.

But the machine is the old school cash card, plus the placement of the machine is damn cock, i don't wanna scratch my mirror, so I just pull hand brake and come out of the car to insert the cash card. the person installing that must be a non-driver. hahahahahah

On 3/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, inlinesix said:

The only reason a cashcard is needed due to CB car park operator.

I think you are right. I am using a NETS Flash Pay card on my 2nd Gen IU until I met such CB car park operators. End up had to buy a NETS Cash Card with the golden chip to cater for such instances. So I am holding 2 different type of cards in my car.

Come ERP2.0, if I had to buy this new NETS Motoring Card, I would have 3 lol. Was still scratching my head with those CB car park operators (whereby the machine only accepts cash card inserts instead of the tap reader), will the new NETS Motoring Card work? 🙈

• Praise 1

Supercharged
57 minutes ago, Wormee said:

I think you are right. I am using a NETS Flash Pay card on my 2nd Gen IU until I met such CB car park operators. End up had to buy a NETS Cash Card with the golden chip to cater for such instances. So I am holding 2 different type of cards in my car.

Come ERP2.0, if I had to buy this new NETS Motoring Card, I would have 3 lol. Was still scratching my head with those CB car park operators (whereby the machine only accepts cash card inserts instead of the tap reader), will the new NETS Motoring Card work? 🙈

Even Nets flash pay card out for so long also cannot already, you think the even newer card can? 

1 hour ago, Wormee said:

7 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Even Nets flash pay card out for so long also cannot already, you think the even newer card can? 

Currently, the cashcard is still there because of Gen 1 IU.

When all cars are forced to use ERP 2.0, bye bye cashcard.

@Wormee even my car use Gen 2 IU, i only use cashcard because of CB car park operator.

• Praise 2

Like it or not, every vehicles owner had to switch to the new card ..... :lll._.:

The problem is that the expired card or current card cannot be exchange for the new card. :a-aggressive:

Have to go to ATM to cancel the card and remaining money goes back to your bank account. Then you have to go and purchase the new card of $10/- with only stored value of $5/- :=B:

Supercharged
On 3/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, Eyke said:

does that mean this, which they advertised can be used for "ERP 2.0" actually can't be used with the OBU?

image.thumb.png.c0aca3c432d60c00047ebb474649fe74.png

NETS say can, which means this "new" card is probably just a rebranding exercise.

Morning

@kobayashiGT can merge this thread with the other one as both on same subject. "Shift to new satellite base ERP system in 2020" which also contain the New Cash Card for ERP & OBU

Thanks. [wave] 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2