2020 2nd Generation Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class (H247)

Carbon82

12 hours ago, Genosypheus said:

Time to revive this thread. Please share all all latest findings from C&C and PIs for the incoming new GLA.

Like the smooth look but wonder if the engine is still the Renault based unit ?

I don't think C&C will bring this in so soon, likely next year only. Even the GLB has no news of when AD it's being brought in and GLB was launched earlier than GLA.

As for PI, they will likely bring in earlier. GLB already here so naturally GLA shld follow but from what I heard, price is not competitive so there is fear that can't sell sufficient numbers. This hearsay from a small PI so may not be factual or maybe only this PI has this view.

• Praise 3

16 hours ago, Genosypheus said:

Time to revive this thread. Please share all all latest findings from C&C and PIs for the incoming new GLA.

Really nice car especially I like the touch screen and all the safety features. But not sure how much bigger is the interior space and the boot space?

17 hours ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Really nice car especially I like the touch screen and all the safety features. But not sure how much bigger is the interior space and the boot space?

Carwow did a nice review a month back: https://youtu.be/Drw0P7_6e7o

Edited by un1ver5e
  • Praise 1

On 8/7/2020 at 1:57 PM, Spring said:

I don't think C&C will bring this in so soon, likely next year only. Even the GLB has no news of when AD it's being brought in and GLB was launched earlier than GLA.

As for PI, they will likely bring in earlier. GLB already here so naturally GLA shld follow but from what I heard, price is not competitive so there is fear that can't sell sufficient numbers. This hearsay from a small PI so may not be factual or maybe only this PI has this view.

C&C Leng Kee showroom has a wall exhibit dedicated to the new GLA, collecting interest now, eta pricelist out ard Oct 2020. 

PI like Cartimes, Car n Coffee, also said ETA booking to start in Q4 2020.

i think dealers are all strategising what models and specs to bring in.

• Praise 3

On 8/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, janz25 said:

Saw the ad for register of interest on fb.

Heres the link

https://mymb.sg/Promotion

I am quite interested but will hold on as the current COE prices are too high. I told the SE I am only interested to see the new model but not willing to put a deposit for the new GLA yet. I do not want to buy high. Previously I bought mine at one of the lowest prices and lowest COE.

Can't attach a screenshot for some reason, but the MB SG FB page shared the prices: 

=====

Mercedes-Benz Singapore
Hi Sheila, thank you for your interest. The new GLA 200 Progressive starts from $176,888 and the new GLA 200 AMG Line starts from $182,888.
Please note that this price is inclusive of COE and is valid until 3 September 2020. Kindly share your name and contact details* with us via Private Message, and a representative will be in touch to further assist you. Thank you.

=====

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, un1ver5e said:

Can't attach a screenshot for some reason, but the MB SG FB page shared the prices: 

=====

Mercedes-Benz Singapore
Hi Sheila, thank you for your interest. The new GLA 200 Progressive starts from $176,888 and the new GLA 200 AMG Line starts from $182,888.
Please note that this price is inclusive of COE and is valid until 3 September 2020. Kindly share your name and contact details* with us via Private Message, and a representative will be in touch to further assist you. Thank you.

=====

About $2k lower than the new CLA. Normally GLA should be $5k lower than CLA. $24k more than my current GLA. Wow!!! I think current COE is too high which push up the car price.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

About $2k lower than the new CLA. Normally GLA should be $5k lower than CLA. $24k more than my current GLA. Wow!!! I think current COE is too high which push up the car price.

COE has gone up but not by $24k that's for sure. I accept new models being priced higher n possibly yours being end of life model (I think u bought the last batch?) got a bigger than normal discount but still $24k is a hefty difference!

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Spring said:

COE has gone up but not by $24k that's for sure. I accept new models being priced higher n possibly yours being end of life model (I think u bought the last batch?) got a bigger than normal discount but still $24k is a hefty difference!

Yes, mine is the last batch of the old model and mine is GLA180 while now they selling GLA200. So last time already a price differences of S$15k. That means the increase of S$9k made up by all the new features and higher COE. I will wait to see whether CnC will bring in new GLA180. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Yes, mine is the last batch of the old model and mine is GLA180 while now they selling GLA200. So last time already a price differences of S$15k. That means the increase of S$9k made up by all the new features and higher COE. I will wait to see whether CnC will bring in new GLA180. 

Oh old GLA180 v new GLA200 so I guess the price diff is justifiable then based on your numbers tks!. New car looks good! As for your model, I think you got a good price for it so win win situation for all[thumbsup]

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Spring said:

Oh old GLA180 v new GLA200 so I guess the price diff is justifiable then based on your numbers tks!. New car looks good! As for your model, I think you got a good price for it so win win situation for all[thumbsup]

Thank you. Yes I got a good deal as service credit is S$12,000.

• Praise 1