Honda fit dashboard

Boyboy320

Hey guy I got myself a new Honda fit, just 2 month my dashboard pop out handbrake sign, abs, power steering and anti skid icon, worse still is that my push start having a issue with a key icon, what could have the problem thank you

↡ Advertisement

Hey guy I got myself a new Honda fit, just 2 month my dashboard pop out handbrake sign, abs, power steering and anti skid icon, worse still is that my push start having a issue with a key icon, what could have the problem thank you

I'm taking a guess here, Low Battery on your wireless Key fob?

yours is the new GK5? or the old fit model?

W/o a diagnostic tool to see what are the error codes it's no point talking.

If really new car just go back workshop for warranty.

GK3

check your brake oil fluid level and also your abs sensors. could be these 2 things causing the brake light icon light up. get it check asap and dont delay further as brakes are the most important.

(edited)

Yours is AD or PI car?

AD - go back and ask for warranty help

PI - good luck. Some reputable ones will still honour. If not restricted to particular workshops go to a third party workshop of your choice and get the fault diagnosed. Common garden Honda like this shouldn't be too ex to fix.

(We had a Honda Jazz before - Kah Motors used to bring in the Jazz but the Fit used to be strictly PI. Not sure whether this has changed now).

Edited by Turboflat4

I'm taking a guess here, Low Battery on your wireless Key fob?

It could be the battery or alternator also.

It reads like the car has been abused by a new inexperienced driver.

If driver is an experienced one, I suspect the ECU has a problem.

It reads like the car has been abused by a new inexperienced driver.

If driver is an experienced one, I suspect the ECU has a problem.

My car is totally stock how to abuse it? I didn't add turbo etc...

My car is totally stock how to abuse it? I didn't add turbo etc...

why not send back to agent? If it is a PI car, still can send to a workshop to dump the ODB code to see what is the cause. Though it may seem many errors, it is likely just one root cause.

think this should be easy for the workshop to check w the diagnostic tool. Just go back to PI workshop to settle

↡ Advertisement