View blocked by plants . . . What to do?

Count-Bracula

My office car park exits out to the main road along Cecil Street at 90 degrees. The traffic at this stretch of road is very heavy at certain times, some vehicles traveling rather fast. What makes it difficult to turn out are a row of tall plants at the side of the road on the right of car park entrance. Had a few close shaves inching out, craned to the max.

What can I do? Talk to my building management and see if they can arrange for pruning of the plants? I have spoken to a few of my colleagues who drive to work and all share the same problem.

Thanks for any feedback and advice.

Yeah, did think of changing car park.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Chances are these plant belong to NPark/LTA. Unless building owners apply for TOL to plant them. Lately NPark have too much funds and have been planting plant this way all over town. Wait for accident then they will wake up. Some smart ideas without thinking

• Praise 2

My office car park exits out to the main road along Cecil Street at 90 degrees. The traffic at this stretch of road is very heavy at certain times, some vehicles traveling rather fast. What makes it difficult to turn out are a row of tall plants at the side of the road on the right of car park entrance. Had a few close shaves inching out, craned to the max.

What can I do? Talk to my building management and see if they can arrange for pruning of the plants? I have spoken to a few of my colleagues who drive to work and all share the same problem.

Oh I think I know where. FEB?

Talk to management. If they are unwilling, get some guys and chop them off!

• Praise 1

Some bush really overgrown

Nobody maintain

:grin:

And some pricks still drive straight through without any consideration.

They really have balls though.

:D

• Praise 6

And some pricks still drive straight through without any consideration.

They really have balls though.

:D

Hahahahaha!!!! :XD:

Chances are these plant belong to NPark/LTA. Unless building owners apply for TOL to plant them. Lately NPark have too much funds and have been planting plant this way all over town. Wait for accident then they will wake up. Some smart ideas without thinking

wish they will spend more time trimming the tree branches.

some times the double decker buses do brush against those and no one bother to report.

wish they will spend more time trimming the tree branches.

some times the double decker buses do brush against those and no one bother to report.

Hahaha

When I see overgrown bush, I drive right in

I love it when the bush rub my side doors :grin:

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If public property, take pix and send to NParks. I had the same problem turning left from road leading to AMK Library into AMK Ave 6. That one was worse coz the structure for overhead bridge next to the junction already limited the driver's view of oncoming traffic. Nparks kwai-kwai trimmed the hedges the next week.

If private property and building management bochup, send to land office cc LTA.

• Praise 2

Hahaha

When I see overgrown bush, I drive right in

I love it when the bush rub my side doors :grin:

Be careful wait your bumper hit the branches can cause radiator leak/burst.....
  • Praise 4

I pass you some weeds killer .... [sly]

• Praise 2

I pass you some weeds killer .... [sly]

Weed killer aka Ammonia Nitrate is a controlled item due to its bomb making properties. I tried looking for it but its not for sale easily. If u really have, can pass me some?

• Praise 1

You and your colleagues buy some traffic cones or if you happen to see some traffic cones with LTA stickers along some road works... cope a few and pass $10 to the ah neh. Place the cones to cover the lane to facilitate the cars to exit with ease. Remember I didnt teach you to do this, it's just a suggestion. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2