View blocked by plants . . . What to do?

Count-Bracula

They learn from ah gong one.. put lots of plants for a green city, without giving a damn if the plants are obstructing drivers.

There are plenty of such places all over SG.

My office car park exits out to the main road along Cecil Street at 90 degrees. The traffic at this stretch of road is very heavy at certain times, some vehicles traveling rather fast. What makes it difficult to turn out are a row of tall plants at the side of the road on the right of car park entrance. Had a few close shaves inching out, craned to the max.

What can I do? Talk to my building management and see if they can arrange for pruning of the plants? I have spoken to a few of my colleagues who drive to work and all share the same problem.

Thanks for any feedback and advice.

Yeah, did think of changing car park.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

They learn from ah gong one.. put lots of plants for a green city, without giving a damn if the plants are obstructing drivers.

There are plenty of such places all over SG.

True, can find many plants obstructing drivers along the road and plants covering the road sign also, and yet the Nparks and LTA did not do their routine check? If no one feedback to them, the plants would obstructing the view forever.

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

Those plant shop got sell mah

But expensive leh

I just use venigar

Or just plain salt water also will harm the plants, though slower death.
  • Praise 1

these days seem like they lost their taiji skill already... [:p]

Because they realised voters were learning kung fu.

• Praise 1

Or just plain salt water also will harm the plants, though slower death.

Did think of watering the plants with concentrated salt water but a bit cruel lah. Wither and leaves will drop until Yeh Zi Mei (Leaves no more).
  • Praise 1

All sit inside office shake leg while expecting the public to do the dirty job of checking for them.

In fact, this QC should have been done before the plants or signs were commissioned.

True, can find many plants obstructing drivers along the road and plants covering the road sign also, and yet the Nparks and LTA did not do their routine check? If no one feedback to them, the plants would obstructing the view forever.

Supersonic
(edited)

All sit inside office shake leg while expecting the public to do the dirty job of checking for them.

In fact, this QC should have been done before the plants or signs were commissioned.

True again, they always waiting for public to check the road, trees and street lights etc for them and inform them that they have problem. Guess not that job to do routine check on our surrounding, their job is to response to feedback from the public. If no feedback, like i said the problem would be there forever.  -_-

Example the lamp post downstairs my house not working and notice after many many weeks and yet still no one come to replace the bulb. Finally the lamp post working again only after i have informed the town council.  [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177

Twincharged
(edited)

True again, they always waiting for public to check the road, trees and street lights etc for them and inform them that they have problem. Guess not that job to do routine check on our surrounding, their job is to response to feedback from the public. If no feedback, like i said the problem would be there forever. -_-

Example the lamp post downstairs my house not working and notice after many many weeks and yet still no one come to replace the bulb. Finally the lamp post working again only after i have informed the town council. [rolleyes]

Can’t really blame them. Would you take up a job to go around the estate to inspect the lights and irregularities. Have this no prospects job for the next 10years.

Also how much would you pay such a person. Bottom line is cannot find people to do the job.

Edited by Mkl22

Supersonic

Can’t really blame them. Would you take up a job to go around the estate to inspect the lights and irregularities. Have this no prospects job for the next 10years.

Also how much would you pay such a person. Bottom line is cannot find people to do the job.

Dont know really cannot find people do the job, or the person employed is not doing his job properly? Anyway, i dont know what is the actual job of town council, whether checking on the estate for defeats it is part of their job or not?  [:p]  No choice if i am that kind of buay tahan person, then i would 'help' them check and inform them lo.  [laugh]

(edited)

U go which massage parlour for brazilian wax ? pls intro [laugh]

U show yor Merdeka Gen Card can discount more Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

I was at raffles city B1 on tuesday for makan.

Then we walked past this shop which i assume does brazilian waxes. There's something like a big sign saying "makeover for your vulva"

definitely not discreet.

most brazilian waxes places are usually not that Loud. Seemed bit surprising.

Volvo marketing team can learn from this

And some pricks still drive straight through without any consideration.

They really have balls though.

:D

Some drivers dont mind bushes.

But divers hate them.

I think u show merdeka card, the server is also from the merdeka gen so that it is an inclusive society.

@angcheek is belly inclusive one hor! He got grassroots connextions and his favorite is like the Skoda Favorit type model ........ as in Coe Cars type in roads
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1