Kia Xceed

Toeknee_33

(edited)

To my eyes, this is so damn chio! Better looking than any other small SUV around. I particularly like the latest interpretation of the "tiger nose".

Probably won't make its way here cos its a Euro-centric product. Pity. 

post-2139-0-21876400-1561714562_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-73891500-1561714568_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-15025400-1561714579_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-79961300-1561714586_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-66471500-1561714721_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-13241900-1561714729_thumb.jpg

post-2139-0-86081200-1561714735_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

ACtually Kia Ceed models are serious looker but they are just solely for Europe consumption. It would be great if this model make to SG. Asia responses to this model is actually quite good but still KIA doesn't have the intention to export any of this to Asia.

• Praise 3

Yes car looks nice but more of a HB than a crossover/suv i feel.

yes. the boot space is quite small. Also sloping roofline, subcompact crossover

(edited)

I would be happy even if they just bring in the Cerato 2019 hatch (especially GT) but even that one they dowan

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 2

(edited)

To my eyes, this is so damn chio! Better looking than any other small SUV around. I particularly like the latest interpretation of the "tiger nose".

Probably won't make its way here cos its a Euro-centric product. Pity. 

sometimes the buying public has other wide range of tick in the box that not only focus on aesthetics

Citroen and DS looks super nice, but the volume is small.

also the LTA is not making it any easier to get the cars in and the committed volume needs to be quite large in order for the stock inventory to be manageable.

But I have to agree, its really nice. If price correctly, its a winner.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

(edited)

yes. the boot space is quite small. Also sloping roofline, subcompact crossover

Apparently the boot can hold 426L, which is slightly larger than the Stinger's, so it's not really that small for a compact crossover.

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 1

The overall shape and side profile reminds me of the Mercedes-Benz GLA & Infiniti Q30 somehow. Not a bad thing actually.

kia_33_04a602cb0fa60a8d.jpg

mercedes-benz_gla_250_4matic_amg_sport_p

infiniti_q30_2.2d_awd_6.jpeg

Have to agree that the newer Kia are getting much more attractive. The new grill look cleaner and more elegance than some of the big mouth monster.

kia-xceed-2019-23.jpg

image00005-1.jpg

• Praise 6

(edited)

Apparently the boot can hold 426L, which is slightly larger than the Stinger's, so it's not really that small for a compact crossover.

Cos it counts vertical air space mah. U watch the videos u know this is a boot slightly bigger than a golf at about 380L. That's about it.

But u are paying for the nice design. So must have some compromise.

426 is decent for a HB. 

I agree it's bit larger than say a toyota CHR/Hyundai Kona/Seat Arona etc. But it doesn't reach the size of a Karoq/Q3/Vezel etc

Edited by Lala81

(edited)

The overall shape and side profile reminds me of the Mercedes-Benz GLA & Infiniti Q30 somehow. Not a bad thing actually.

kia_33_04a602cb0fa60a8d.jpg

mercedes-benz_gla_250_4matic_amg_sport_p

infiniti_q30_2.2d_awd_6.jpeg

Have to agree that the newer Kia are getting much more attractive. The new grill look cleaner and more elegance than some of the big mouth monster.

kia-xceed-2019-23.jpg

image00005-1.jpg

i30_fastback_n_035.jpg

The i30 fastback also looks nice, but its not moving.

i30_Fastback_09.jpg

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Seems like the boot dips lower aft the entry point. Pull things out harder.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Cos it counts vertical air space mah. U watch the videos u know this is a boot slightly bigger than a golf at about 380L. That's about it.

But u are paying for the nice design. So must have some compromise.

426 is decent for a HB.

I agree it's bit larger than say a toyota CHR/Hyundai Kona/Seat Arona etc. But it doesn't reach the size of a Karoq/Q3/Vezel etc

Wait till you see the boot of the Lexus UX - it's only slightly bigger than a letterbox! :)

Edited by Toeknee_33

Wait till you see the boot of the Lexus UX - it's only slightly bigger than a letterbox! :)

Oh... these cars are only for those DINK family lah. Subcompact class.

I mean u really have to be quite short or have a small sized family to feel comfy in these type of vehicles.

The lexus products in their lineup for now are quite lackluster other than their sedans.

Neutral Newbie

It's a really nice car, i'm stuck between this with 1.4 T-GDI engine and DCT transmission and the Vitara or new Captur.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1