Best fried chicken in singapore

Wind30

Hypersonic

Was tempted to order earlier for its 1 for 1. However still quite full from my dinner.

Yet to eat at a chic-a-boo restaurant. There is one at chai chee and City Square Mall right?

Yes chai chee. At Singpost Centre too.
↡ Advertisement

True, the fried fish is quite popular

Have you tried the chicken burger or fish fillet burger?

Me don't fancy roti except Texas Chix Bun

Very the yummy roti

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Ah ok. Never been to Singpost centre.

Go there sometimes bro. A lot of OLs to see...haha.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Redhill

EmPDiYI.jpg

uCZ9hHH.jpg

9l3Rg8C.jpg

tvZGVDa.jpg

OK. For @ender also, since u ate at this stall before.

This is the stall of LHL fame.

From my understanding, The original owner of this stall passed his business onto someone else 2-3 years ago and this Redhill stall continued on.

The original owner is now at West Coast fc.

Yon Yan Fried Chicken Wings

726 Clementi West Street 2, #01-191, Singapore 120726

https://goo.gl/maps/iSUjaPyWUvJSsBVs6

My mum bought this for me when I was doing chemo.

It's good hawker center chicken wing. but not something u will go long way out to buy given how widely available fast food fried chicken is available.

Just FYI

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

NUSS club @ Mandalay.. fried chicken also very shiokadu. Malay style..

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

OK. For @ender also, since u ate at this stall before.

This is the stall of LHL fame.

From my understanding, The original owner of this stall passed his business onto someone else 2-3 years ago and this Redhill stall continued on.

The original owner is now at West Coast fc.

Yon Yan Fried Chicken Wings

726 Clementi West Street 2, #01-191, Singapore 120726

https://goo.gl/maps/iSUjaPyWUvJSsBVs6

My mum bought this for me when I was doing chemo.

It's good hawker center chicken wing. but not something u will go long way out to buy given how widely available fast food fried chicken is available.

Just FYI

I grow up in Queenstown which include Tanglin Halt. My first encounter with them Eng Kee Chicken Wing is at Tangling Halt 16 storey at a corner coffeeshop. The stall is still there here are the photos I took about a year and a half or two years ago.

So fro for me I think this is best fried chicken in Singapore, I yet to know more

pQJtvU1.jpg

5nt8sLQ.jpg

GHsL78A.jpg

sEPTc30.jpg

WP51MvI.jpg

u1hkZCy.jpg

dlymIKK.jpg

• Praise 2

I grow up in Queenstown which include Tanglin Halt. My first encounter with them Eng Kee Chicken Wing is at Tangling Halt 16 storey at a corner coffeeshop. The stall is still there here are the photos I took about a year and a half or two years ago.

So fro for me I think this is best fried chicken in Singapore, I yet to know more

bro eng Kee chic wing can win buffalo wing at Poseidon or not  :inlove:  [inlove]  :wub:

Turbocharged

I went to googled and it’s rang mang shokudo. But dunno whether it will keep opening.... business really not good which is weird cuz I like their fried chicken. But they just only sell chicken karaage and nothing else.

Tell me what u guys think... maybe I am the weird taste one.

U r not weird. Just tried it today and it’s nice, very jap like. Prefer the simple shoyu one though
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

U r not weird. Just tried it today and it’s nice, very jap like. Prefer the simple shoyu one though

Thx, I thought it was literally one of the best Japanese karaage in Singapore. It would be a shame for it to close down as I eat there every weekend.

I sometimes choose a sauce but don’t dip as the plain salted one is too salty for me but my Wife prefers that.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Thx, I thought it was literally one of the best Japanese karaage in Singapore. It would be a shame for it to close down as I eat there every weekend.

I sometimes choose a sauce but don’t dip as the plain salted one is too salty for me but my Wife prefers that.

Tried the wasabi and mentaiko and didn’t like them. Plain is best Edited by Etnt

Hypersonic

Has a 4.2 rating on google maps review. Shouldn't die off so easily bah.

Though yes rental costs vs sales could be a factor in closing off a business which delivers a good product.

Has a 4.2 rating on google maps review. Shouldn't die off so easily bah.

rental costs vs sales is the major factor in closing off a business which delivers a good product.

Twincharged
(edited)

bro eng Kee chic wing can win buffalo wing at Poseidon or not :inlove:[inlove]:wub:

Oh you go Greek temple too? Edited by steveluv

Supersonic
(edited)

I posted about this earlier in the thread as commonwealth Drive Eng Kee. You sure you grew up there if you are describing it as Tanglin Halt? That's on the other side of the mrt track leh.

It is also one of the best fried chicken to me. I also grew up around there (moved there in pri 5) and still go back there almost every weekend for my favorite chicken rice.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

yes. this powerpac one can see the fan. 

It's a good thing to have in the kitchen. Those in cabinet ovens are just bigger and better at temperature control.

These table top ones get hot very fast, so save electricity.

But they usually cannot maintain temperature properly. But regular cooking is no issue.

Just not for baking except simple cupcakes or muffins which doesn't need such control.

https://www.misstamchiak.com/victor-famous-fried-chicken/

Okay. I went back home to check already. Mine is a Mayer with fan. Bought it for real cheap  at their warehouse sale - definitely under $100 but my wife claims it was 50$ which I have some doubts.

Since it is so darn cheap, I thought we would just use it till it either spoils or becomes too dirty to clean but my wife has done such an outstanding job cleaning it that we are still using it after 3+ yrs.

↡ Advertisement