Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

But is keita fit? he did came off training injured. so i guess hv to see. n will klopp make changes agn. hope to see shaq in. lets see if he can start well. midfield if both hendo n milner is a no no for me.

my pick of mid 3 is fabinho, hendo n ox/keita. front 3 mane, firmino n shaq. salah's turn to rest.

I think you are right. Keita is injured again. Quite fragile since moving to England.

The reason for putting Keita is to have someone to link up play between defence and midfield. Somehow the ball movement is not as fluent compared to last season. Maybe opponent is trying do a high press on us.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

A good example that life is all about opportunity, timing and luck.

U r absolutely spot on bro! Many times I read successfully businessmen saying they r self made. To a certain it is not wrong but it will be nice to give credit to pple around them that played a part in their success not to mention timing,divine providence and luck:)
  • Praise 4

U r absolutely spot on bro! Many times I read successfully businessmen saying they r self made. To a certain it is not wrong but it will be nice to give credit to pple around them that played a part in their success not to mention timing,divine providence and luck:)

On one hand, u need that relentless optimism and that luck is self made to keep persisting through the barriers lah.

So naturally it's very common for high achievers to attribute it all to themselves. Whether salaried or those in business.

Survivorship and confirmation bias at play here.

I've seen some of my higher achieving friends say the same thing. 

• Praise 4

A good example that life is all about opportunity, timing and luck. 

ha ha ha... yes, this is so true...

at work, we one one person that the company works with, who is a few times milionnaire when there are other people helping him to do his work over the years...

• Praise 3

On one hand, u need that relentless optimism and that luck is self made to keep persisting through the barriers lah.

So naturally it's very common for high achievers to attribute it all to themselves. Whether salaried or those in business.

Survivorship and confirmation bias at play here.

I've seen some of my higher achieving friends say the same thing.

Adrian is a good example.

If he decides to stay at West ham and move to a lesser team to be number 1, he wouldnt have a chance this year to get a supercup medal. He chose to forgo his comfort zone and move to Liverpool be a number 2.

Same for Shaqiri... UCL champions medal and Supercup winner medal... but heard Shaqiri is not happy with his lack of playing time?

Looks like Lovren is not leaving....

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 4

Adrian is a good example.

If he decides to stay at West ham and move to a lesser team to be number 1, he wouldnt have a chance this year to get a supercup medal. He chose to forgo his comfort zone and move to Liverpool be a number 2.

Same for Shaqiri... UCL champions medal and Supercup winner medal... but heard Shaqiri is not happy with his lack of playing time?

Looks like Lovren is not leaving....

Yup. Top players always tend to brood if they don't play. If content to seat on the bench, when they play also won't have good result. Hence klopp not signing anyone significant lol...
  • Praise 1

Curtis Jones just put pen to paper for a long term deal... maybe the future creative playmaker we looking for?

Grujic scored against Bayern Munich but concedes penalty...lets hope he will show his worth this season

Edited by Raymondism

Adrian was third choice at West Ham behind Fabianski and Jiminez

and left to be second choice at Liverpool with 7 trophies to play for.

Seems an easy choice to make.

Even if Alisson was fit and played every Premier League and Champions League games.

There would be an opportunity for him to play in the League and FA Cup games in the early stages.

The hardest bit is how to get Liverpool to even make an offer for him to come.

I think it because Liverpool wanted to sign Tom Heaton from Burnley but he went to Aston Villa 

as no 1 instead of Liverpool as no 2.

:D  

• Praise 4

Adrian was third choice at West Ham behind Fabianski and Jiminez

and left to be second choice at Liverpool with 7 trophies to play for.

Seems an easy choice to make.

Even if Alisson was fit and played every Premier League and Champions League games.

There would be an opportunity for him to play in the League and FA Cup games in the early stages.

The hardest bit is how to get Liverpool to even make an offer for him to come.

I think it because Liverpool wanted to sign Tom Heaton from Burnley but he went to Aston Villa 

as no 1 instead of Liverpool as no 2.

:D  

Liverpool scouting team and sports director  Michael Edwards knows how to sniff a good deal.

Make money from selling Mignolet and get free agent Adrian, probably a quality upgrade too.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 5

Starting line up looks like a 4-3-3:

Adrian

TAA

Matip

VVD

Robbo

Milner

Wijnaldum

Ox

Salah

Firminho

Mane

Good that Fabinho gets to rest.

Wonder Milner or Wijnaldum playing at the base of midfield trio?

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/08/confirmed-liverpool-lineup-vs-southampton-adrian-passed-fit-to-start-ox-in-midfield/

Edited by Raymondism
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Stupid salah don't know y dont pass almost concede to a counter attack goal

He has been selfish since pre season. Nvr learn his lesson.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Pool playing poorly at the moment. Defence is jialat. Midfield non existence. Vvd even got outjumped by a japanese. Keep passing back to adrian when he is having ankle problem.

• Praise 1