Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

Yes most of the time Klopp would line up Fabinho Hendo and Wijnaldum or Milner in midfield if we want.

I remember before Fabinho's arrival and Ox's injury. There were games which we start with Ox, Hendo and Milner. With two hardworking and hard tackling guys in the middle, our forwards can drag the defense apart for Ox to drive thru the centre. Lets see if Klopp continues to build up Ox's match fitness by starting him.

maybe can also tap on his additional motivation in playing against his old club (flame)? 

↡ Advertisement

Slightly unrelated to LFC.

But Abraham and Pogba all got racist abuse after missing their penalties recently.

It's quite appalling.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/08/20/reds-fans-rally-against-racism-after-rival-star-faces-abuse/?fbclid=IwAR07mzG8VewgSjnUSVz9UapEPpeoayHPIKvTlrKkyTG6JPepqlECnLsVFaU

If u had money riding on the game, sure feel free to shout some general expletives not directed at someone, but to call them out as niggers etc is really BS.

As if you had the nerve to shoot the penalty in front of 40-50,000 people.

Racism has no place in sports. now. those culprits should be tracked down and banned. forever.

separately, if people lose $$ and they attribute it to someone being directly responsible, there's no telling what those crazy people will do.

long long ago, in 1994 world cup, columbia's defender Escobar scored an extraordinary own goal that eliminated the country... and was prompted gunned down later in the year :TT_TT:

Since when did sport attract such fanatics....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

if Ox is fit n based on current form, i will prefer to start fabinho, hendo n ox for this wkend. ox is raring to go n prove his importance. hendo is impt for this kind of big games as he is always pumped up more than usual. fabinho of course is to protect the back 4. 

• Praise 1

maybe can also tap on his additional motivation in playing against his old club (flame)?

He would be motivated to show his former club that he belongs to centre midfield not on the wings.
  • Praise 2

This g Neville really CB

First talk about manure will win EPL before Pool

Now talk about salah will leave us next season

Didn't anyone tell him to shut his mouth up if have nothing better to say

• Praise 3

This g Neville really CB

That CB mouth can say whatever he wants.

But I truly believe under JK, pool is no more a club that players used to leapfrog but wants to stay and enjoy success.

YNWA....

• Praise 7

He would be motivated to show his former club that he belongs to centre midfield not on the wings.

i think he will definitely try - if ah seng is still around [laugh]

he was actually playing quite well just before his horrible injury. Just like Lallana and DS... i just hope they can get back to those high level of form, then it will really give the team another dimension. Now sorely lacking long shots from outside the box...

This g Neville really CB

The best thing to do is to win the EPL asap. Its a fact that Man U won the EPL before us. We have yet to win any EPL titles. Haha. The next thing to do is to do a double over them. Else, win at home and draw at Old Trafford. The most important is to do a double over all the teams outside top 4. That will get us 96 points.

i think he will definitely try - if ah seng is still around [laugh]

he was actually playing quite well just before his horrible injury. Just like Lallana and DS... i just hope they can get back to those high level of form, then it will really give the team another dimension. Now sorely lacking long shots from outside the box...

Like what i have been harping on: more goals from midfield... this guy can contribute especially if our front 3 are marked tightly by opponent. If i am not wrong, milner hendo and Ox featured together against Man C. All three were running hard then Ox suddenly surge forward and sent a long shot past the goalie for the opening goal that day. He is not your typical creative but offers not much in defending kind of player. He is the closest answer we have to Stevie G! Hopefully Keita is back and we have these two playing box to box....
  • Praise 1

Arsenal had a good start to the campaign and it is the only team like Pool with a perfect record.  

However, I do think its defence and central midfield remains a doubt.  Buying David Luiz may provide some experience and leadership in the heart of defence. Unfortunately, he is not exactly a strong nor consistent defender. 

Gunners will come and press Pool high and try to contain the delivery to the front 3.  If Pool's midfield is able to penetrate and feed the balls to the front 3 as in most home games, I thoroughly expect  the front 3 to have a fruitful game against a relatively suspect backline.  

In the same token, Pool's defense hasn't look steady and I fear we would give away an odd goal, as the front 3 of Arsenal are pretty impressive too.  

Overall, my gut feel is a 3-1 score.  

• Praise 2

Arsenal had a good start to the campaign and it is the only team like Pool with a perfect record.  

However, I do think its defence and central midfield remains a doubt.  Buying David Luiz may provide some experience and leadership in the heart of defence. Unfortunately, he is not exactly a strong nor consistent defender. 

Gunners will come and press Pool high and try to contain the delivery to the front 3.  If Pool's midfield is able to penetrate and feed the balls to the front 3 as in most home games, I thoroughly expect  the front 3 to have a fruitful game against a relatively suspect backline.  

In the same token, Pool's defense hasn't look steady and I fear we would give away an odd goal, as the front 3 of Arsenal are pretty impressive too.  

Overall, my gut feel is a 3-1 score.  

Pool to win 4 - 1 for me.... :a-happy:

Front 3 strikers one each and one from midfield ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Slightly unrelated to LFC.

But Abraham and Pogba all got racist abuse after missing their penalties recently.

It's quite appalling.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/08/20/reds-fans-rally-against-racism-after-rival-star-faces-abuse/?fbclid=IwAR07mzG8VewgSjnUSVz9UapEPpeoayHPIKvTlrKkyTG6JPepqlECnLsVFaU

If u had money riding on the game, sure feel free to shout some general expletives not directed at someone, but to call them out as niggers etc is really BS.

As if you had the nerve to shoot the penalty in front of 40-50,000 people.

As if white men don't miss penalties.

:D

• Praise 1

This g Neville really CB

Long may he continue talking crap

When he said pool shld give up on CL and focus on league

We won CL

He got a jinxed mouth

So now he say Man U will win PL before pool?

• Praise 6

Last season, he was the one who said that Pool will give up League Cup, FA Cup and UCL to concentrate on Premier League. 

Yes, Pool filled a youth team in League & FA Cup and were knocked out.

Klopp proved him wrong by almost winning the Premier League (lost by a single point) and win the UCL.

I never like what he (PN) talked or wrote cos I will always says he only TKSS ... :yuush:

Every time he talks, someone should just utter loudly "How many games did you manage for Valencia?"

• Praise 6

This g Neville really CB

very good, shows how much we irk him 

whatever he says about us, the opposite comes true

same with pep too, our success is occupying his head

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5