Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

Funtastic win. The rest of the league says that Pool win title except for Pool. But u see the attitude of the players during interviews. One game at a time. Man city capable of winning everything from now.. so cannot rileks.Expect 🐺 to bite pep.... think Foxes is too thin a team.. top 4 maybe but barely.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

In a way the Fifa CWC competition in Doha is akin to a warm weather "training" break.

Pool players return home with a material historical reward and recharged. You can feel they were fresh and could play with their trade-mark intensity that Leicester could not handle over the 90 mins.

Looking forward  to next home assignment against Wolves.

💪✍️💪

• Praise 5

3 hours ago, Akula said:

A massive win, both in terms of the significance and the scoreline. 

In truth, the lads were imperious, we could easily have doubled the goals scored. Plus another clean sheet.

We go 13 pts clear with a game in hand.

Next up, at home vs Wolves.

YNWA

wolves vs city tonight and in less than 48 hrs play at Anfield!!...

we will crush wolves for another 3 pts.. if goes to plan!!!..

World champions, european champions and soon to be BPL champions!!!..

• Praise 6

What can i say?

Was away for 2 weeks in Dec, and apart from the boys losing in the Coropok Cup, Pool won all the rest, either convincing or with grits.

Everything is going to plan, with the only blemishes being the injury to some key players like Fabinho, Matip, Lovren, Ox.

Now hope the team can cope while the few can hopefully come back soon, so as not to have any crisis.

If not cos of the stupid foul on Origi at OT, our league results could have been perfect at a match short of the half way mark. But it's no time to be complacent. Must keep up the good work, stay focused, and until we're mathematically uncatchable, then can relax. If goes smoothly, come that time, can blood more youngsters to prepare them for the future too. With Minamino joining, things are looking good, even beyond this season.

YNWA.

• Praise 11

Woke up to this win is best of the best. Who would have tot it will be a trashing.

I believe the introduction of Minamino can bring another striking dimension to pool. One who can run the ball in the goal is surely a plus.

• Praise 3

Woke up to watch the match. Wasn’t disappointed!!... 

team was very much in control and Attack for the kill from first min!!..

I don’t mind if they (bookie) decide to award the title win to us now!! Lol.. my bet would also pay off. Haha

only pray no more serious injuries to the core group!!... 

• Praise 6

52 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

Woke up to this win is best of the best. Who would have tot it will be a trashing.

I believe the introduction of Minamino can bring another striking dimension to pool. One who can run the ball in the goal is surely a plus.

I can't wait to see the Fantastic Four play together......Mane, Salah, Firmino, Minamino. 

No oppositions teams can handle the pace of Pool's attack

• Praise 6

Good 3 points to open more lead at the top of the table and usurp best defensive throne from Leicester and leapfrog man city's goal difference... thus piling more pressure on these two contenders with almost perfect 18 game unbeaten streak for this season.

Satisfying win with clean sheet without any new injuries and probably a glimpse into future midfield maestro we have... TAA! Imagine he playing in Alonso role in  4-2-3-1 and as right sided box to box in a 4-3-3 or outside right in a 4-4-2 or 3-4-3

Klopp's headache will be to find another TAA or tweak the formation in the next two years. 

Next game: Wolves

• Praise 6

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. One match at a time. Keeping fingers crossed and hopefully we will reach the finish line or at least celebrate only when it is mathematically impossible to other teams to catch us 😉

• Praise 4

Glad to sacrifice some sleep to see the foxes overwhelmed by Red fever. While TAA gets some kudos for his goals and assists, I would say this is by far the best team overall display!  YNWA!

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Icu said:

Glad to sacrifice some sleep to see the foxes overwhelmed by Red fever. While TAA gets some kudos for his goals and assists, I would say this is by far the best team overall display!  YNWA!

Good on you!

i buay tahan'ed... why all the matches at 8.30 pm, 11 pm, then Pool match must be 4 am!!!!

Really too much...

• Praise 2

33 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Good on you!

i buay tahan'ed... why all the matches at 8.30 pm, 11 pm, then Pool match must be 4 am!!!!

Really too much...

Liverpool have always perform better during the night games . The crowd atmosphere is so so much better during the night games . 

Reason why we have not lost a 2 legged euro games is i think becos all these games are played at night .... 

• Praise 1

Reinforcement for CB position

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/380083-nat-phillips-returns-from-stuttgart-loan

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/07/nathaniel-phillips-who-is-the-young-centre-back-in-liverpools-pre-season-squad/

If he gets 5 games, auto award EPL champion medal. Else can still join in the celebration and get a commemorative medal

Edited by Cauldron

3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This is the secret signal that some one will be joining Liverpool in 2020.

Guess who.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.25c79b542c6fd594894034dab524ac75.png

image.png.21d5aa3a99a1b2c1294b92bc952112fd.png

My badddddddd..................... 😩

First thing thats come into my mind was your MIL ... [sly]

:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1