Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

Every interview all the buzz words are all here.

Klopp: I don't want a statue, its not about me, I am very proud of the boys - "using teamwork and cooperation."

We waited 30 long year and had so many heartaches - "During difficult times."

Mentality Monsters - "maintain superior passion and motivation."

Its about togetherness and Liverpool players love being together and playing together - "using teamwork and cooperation"

Klopp: We are planning for next season - "focusing on continuous improvement."

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Akula said:

PEP:

''Liverpool played every single game like it was the last chance they have.”  “That is the reality, that we are so far behind. “Liverpool were fantastic in consistency throughout the whole season. “We dropped points at the beginning of the season, <Complacency> and Liverpool didn’t drop points.“Two years ago we were 25 points ahead of Liverpool, <Complacency>  and now they are this distance ahead.“So we have to take a little perspective, be humble, and say ‘not all the time we can win’.

3 hours ago, Akula said:

PEP:

''Liverpool played every single game like it was the last chance they have.” <superior passion and motivation.> “That is the reality, that we are so far behind. “Liverpool were fantastic in consistency throughout the whole season.<focusing on continuous improvement.> “We dropped points at the beginning of the season, and Liverpool didn’t drop points.“Two years ago we were 25 points ahead of Liverpool, and now they are this distance ahead. <focusing on continuous improvement.>“So we have to take a little perspective, be humble, and say ‘not all the time we can win’.

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

By your MIL .... [sly]

Trying to tell you to love your wife and no other ... :inlove:

:XD:

She is saying she will live forever and I will never be alone.

Or even when she is gone I will still never be alone.

image.thumb.png.4527e39f5d15517dd9c45443cb720a0e.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Mrmilktooth said:

I should add ... FSG saved our club too. Even if they had their gaffes... but they do have Midas touch. Especially from MLB Red Sox... now Liverpool... the sky is the limit for the team now... 

hope treasure this moment and build a dynasty , legacy for their children and grandchildren to remember !!

FSG are great owners... of course they look after bottomline as well. financial prudence is correct way during this period. a lot of industries are going down.

the only 'mistake' they made was the Nike deal.... we could have much more... but guess no one knows this covid 19 was just round the corner

• Praise 1

Liverpool are planning for next season but are in a very difficult position.

If City are banned from Europe then easier for us to sign Koulibaly but City will concentrate on EPL and harder for us to win it again.

If Wolves get into CL them Man U cannot get into Europe so less money and new players for them but harder for us to get Adama Traore.

So our best bet is Shef Utd get into Europe but the lock down means they lost all their form.

(edited)

But if City are banned from CL for 2 years then they will get a lot less revenue and their rich owner cannot pump in more money so they can spend even less on new players.

And if not in Europe then KDB will join Liverpool his boyhood club.

So ban is good for us.

image.png.8dd367f4404ec93b3f2082911a7bf4d7.png

KDB: Mr Klopp you know my favourite club is Liverpool and I want to play there.

Klopp: OK you can join us next season then and I will get Michael to welcome you.

image.thumb.png.1db7291aebd62a8c0899e232bfe90859.png

Klopp told me to standby to welcome KDB.

image.png.b899d757783e3a9d454f929d31c737f5.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Adebayo Akinwenwa fined for wearing Liverpool shirt to Wycombe training after Premier League title win

Adebayo Akinwenwa revealed he has "happily" accepted a fine after turning up to Wycombe training in a Liverpool shirt on Friday following their confirmation as Premier League champions.

The Reds sealed a first league title in 30 years on Thursday as Manchester City failed to get the required three points in a dramatic 2-1 defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Akinfenwa - who is preparing for a League One play-off semi-final against Fleetwood in July - is a life-long Liverpool fan - and he certainly showed it.

'The Beast' posted a video on Instagram, with his team-mates - all dressed in the blue colours of Wycombe - clearly amused as the forward sat proudly in his Liverpool shirt.

"I'm happily going to take the fine," he said. "I've already paid my gaffer, he knows.

Turbocharged
22 hours ago, Hamburger said:

And what did the Manure old baby face said?

Nevernid.....YNWA!!!!!!

He said.. “where’s Neville?”

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

But if City are banned from CL for 2 years then they will get a lot less revenue and their rich owner cannot pump in more money so they can spend even less on new players.

And if not in Europe then KDB will join Liverpool his boyhood club.

So ban is good for us.

image.png.8dd367f4404ec93b3f2082911a7bf4d7.png

KDB: Mr Klopp you know my favourite club is Liverpool and I want to play there.

Klopp: OK you can join us next season then and I will get Michael to welcome you.

image.thumb.png.1db7291aebd62a8c0899e232bfe90859.png

Klopp told me to standby to welcome KDB.

image.png.b899d757783e3a9d454f929d31c737f5.png

I am offended by your Owen thingy.. he’s a traitor!😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2