Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

Turbocharged

30th win of the season. With goals from JH and Salah (2).

Did well to race to a 2 goal lead.

Brighton came back into the game and got 1 back before HT.

For a while it looked that they might get another. 

In the end we prevailed when Salah got his second and our third of the game.

Nice to see Neco Williams getting a start, though he was ran ragged and replaced at HT.

Next up, Burnley this weekend. We are still within reach of the record wins/points haul in a season.

YNWA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Akula said:

30th win of the season. With goals from JH and Salah (2).

Did well to race to a 2 goal lead.

Brighton came back into the game and got 1 back before HT.

For a while it looked that they might get another. 

In the end we prevailed when Salah got his second and our third of the game.

Nice to see Neco Williams getting a start, though he was ran ragged and replaced at HT.

Next up, Burnley this weekend. We are still within reach of the record wins/points haul in a season.

YNWA

Brighton played open and Pool's pressing game was effective. The game was pretty even throughout and it was probably down to the finishing of Salah that made the difference. Our defence hardly looked very secure hence this could be a sign that players are no longer that switched on.   Neco Williams was yellow-carded hence Klopp wanted to protect him from being sent off. 

The most worrying issue from this game is the knee injury sustained by Hendro.  He will undergo a scan.  I doubt we will see him again this season and I hope it is not a longer term injury which will affect his start of next season.   

Keita played really well and for once, looked every bit of the player which Pool paid ard 60M for.  Salah look hungry for goals in his hunt for the golden boot, just 3 behind the likes of Vardy.  Just hope he doesn't become overly selfish and piss off the likes of Mane.  

• Praise 1

Salah was indeed obsessed with the numbers.

He could have squared the ball to mane and mina on few occasions.

Keita impressed me with his box to box run. MOTM for me.

Turbocharged

but this win doesnt hide the fact that without the team's first 11, the rest r jus not up to par yet. front 3.....if either one of them is not playing, the attack is dead. mid 3 still not that bad....more capable options, but still can b improved. defence also quite suspect. backup to the automatic 4 is not there yet.

so if owners dont invest for next season, i doubt pool can do well. top 2 will also b hard.

Ox was put on the right and seems lost throughout the game. Maybe he was play out of position that attributed to his no contribution.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Ox was put on the right and seems lost throughout the game. Maybe he was play out of position that attributed to his no contribution.

ox problem seems to be his loose touch... somehow he resembles a off form firmino these few games where he start.

i think he is a good impact sub, but until he knows how to retain control, too risky start him. else need 2 DM to cover his deficiencies

anyway, 2nd time we get 90+ pts for the season.. damn! we are good under klopp!

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Liverpool have now become the fastest team in the 132-year history of English football to reach 30 league wins, in just 34 games.

LATEST: Jordan Henderson looks like he will be out for the season and may miss the start of next season because of a knee injury sustained against Brighton.

Turbocharged

Henderson has already been ruled out of Liverpool’s final four fixtures. He had a scan. The concern is that he has suffered some ligament damage, which would mean a minimum of eight weeks recovery time.

looks like will miss the start of next season. We will miss the “Henderson shuffle”

Was watching utube where various pool players drove Bentley, RR, Maserati etc. 

Last came JK in his...... 

Opel insignia Estate. I dropped my hp. 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged

Williams and Jones start.

On another note, Norwich is relegated.

Perhaps Klopp can pick up a bargain or two. 

Turbocharged

Nobody watching???

1-0 up at HT. Could have been more.

Burnley keeper made 2-3 good saves.

Turbocharged

Disappointing 1-1 draw at home.

Burnley hit us with a sucker punch immediately after the 2nd half water break. 

Lost the consecutive home win record.

(edited)

Salah needs to play for the team, not the golden boot. 

The moment ox came on I know it's game over liao. 

Edited by Hamburger

Liverpool fans have not forgotten a tweet by Gary Lineker back in December.

At the time City had stormed to second in the Premier League, only eight points behind Liverpool who at that time had dropped just two points.

"Watch out Liverpool, the Foxes are on your tail," he tweeted.

After yesterday's 4-1 defeat to AFC Bournemouth, Liverpool's fans were quick to remind Lineker of his December message.

"You were saying?" one fan asked.

"This aged well," added another.

"A 34 point tail," a third fan said.

"Are you sure about that? " another asked while a fifth fan said:

"Dom Solanke says hi as well."

[wave]

Adebayo Akinwenwa revealed he has "happily" accepted a fine after turning up to Wycombe training in a Liverpool shirt on Friday following their confirmation as Premier League champions.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/adebayo-akinfenwa-liverpool-shirt-fine-training-a4481916.html

Klopp invites Akinfenwa to Liverpool title parade

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/after-message--klopp-invites-akinfenwa-to-liverpool-title-parade-12934408

Turbocharged

this covid sibei jialat.... make the 30 yrs wait sooooooo lifeless

knn

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1