in Istanbul. No bull.

:D

• Praise 3

WTF. West ham kelong is it.. At home kenna 5 prata kosong now.. Zzzzzzzz

Westham just sold a goalie to us...

AB out for up to 6 weeks.

Did he tear his calf muscle?

AB out for up to 6 weeks.

sigh... talk about bad start... with the defence yet to be convincing, AB's injury is worrying. What more, got a new goalie who has yet to be familiar with even the teammate, much less the style of play...

And hor, i actually hated this Adrian a lot when he was playing for West Ham leh. Got attitude problem and was always provocative. Unless he's changed, i don't think he fits into Pool's guideline of good charater/personality. Something like a Suarez lite.

which are the matches that AB will miss huh?

• Praise 1

Westham just sold a goalie to us...

Did he tear his calf muscle?

He tore something in his calf definitely. They never say how serious. Given that he couldn't stand seems quite serious. Need to wear splint etc. My friend tore it badly once. Was on crutches for a month. Took him few months to go back to normal.
  • Praise 2

He tore something in his calf definitely. They never say how serious. Given that he couldn't stand seems quite serious. Need to wear splint etc. My friend tore it badly once. Was on crutches for a month. Took him few months to go back to normal.

Maybe its not that bad after all if they are expecting him to come back in 4 to 6 weeks. Lets hope the injury heals completely. Its better for the injury to happen now if its meant to be. Imagine if we are in the final 10 league games going toe to toe with Man City and he gets injured.
  • Praise 1

I am please with Pool performance in the first match.   ^_^

Although not 80% perfect but can see passing & coordinations of last season were there. Its the first game and as all teammates just gather together in the last two weeks & giving such coordination is already very good.  [thumbsup]

Its just rusty and can be polished to perfect.  :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 3

I am please with Pool performance in the first match. ^_^

Although not 80% perfect but can see passing & coordinations of last season were there. Its the first game and as all teammates just gather together in the last two weeks & giving such coordination is already very good. [thumbsup]

Its just rusty and can be polished to perfect. :we-all-gonna-die:

I somehow feel that we look more like the Liverpool of 2 seasons ago rather than last season. Potent attack but reckless defending. Last season, our defending was top notch right from the start.
  • Praise 2

I somehow feel that we look more like the Liverpool of 2 seasons ago rather than last season. Potent attack but reckless defending. Last season, our defending was top notch right from the start.

I guess its pretty normal for the defense to de-stabilise if your no. 1 goalie is out. Especially if we need the goalie to have both a safe pair of hands plus good feet or ball passing skills... first the defenders are not used to the goalie... then the back up goalie is not used to his defenders and not used to playing
  • Praise 1

I guess its pretty normal for the defense to de-stabilise if your no. 1 goalie is out. Especially if we need the goalie to have both a safe pair of hands plus good feet or ball passing skills... first the defenders are not used to the goalie... then the back up goalie is not used to his defenders and not used to playing

Not just the Norwich game. Our defense was shaky during the community shield too. TAA has been poor defensively for the past 2 games
  • Praise 2

Not just the Norwich game. Our defense was shaky during the community shield too. TAA has been poor defensively for the past 2 games

I see. Man C was able to pin down our full backs by exploiting the space behind them. Not sure if the other teams can do the same. Btw TAA has always been better going forward rather than being a good defender. I hope he will move into midfield in the next couple of years.
  • Praise 4

some commentators mentioned that Adrian is an upgrade from Mingolet. I am not totally convinced however given his 5 years experience in the EPL with West Ham, I think he should be an adequate cover.  with no real difficult games apart from the home game vs Arsenal in 2 weeks time, I think Pool isn't in a worst case situation.  

Tomorrow, Pool play Chelsea in the super cup.  I half expect Klopp to play some squad players.. likewise for Chelsea too who started the season at OT playing half the squad from the reserve team.  Dunnoe what is happening but doubt tomorrow game will be a very neat and tidy game.  

Pool's defence looks leaky at the moment as they need to drill their offside trap abit better. That was the main key for last season under VVD's leadership and vocal instructions. The midfield 3 in front of them must also learn not to over commit in attacking. Fabino in the number 6 position is abit off color at the moment with his usual defensive efficiency not getting up to speed.  Hopefully, this are due to early season rustiness.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1