Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

Turbocharged

Clean Sheet

Salah getting on

ohh that pass from Hendo and also the previous one by Loverns... if done by SG, KDB or even Pirlo, would be world class

Gomez at CB.. Rolls Royce. what Emre Can, that was a fake Rolls Royce

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Joking with Man U Supporter Colleague.

When Jose was in-charge of Man U, we won 3 - 1 and he got the sack.

When LFC plays Everton, we won 4 - 2 and Silva got the sack.

When we played at Old Trafford earlier on, we drew 1-1 away to the Red Devils with Ole in charge.

Why didn't LFC win the match. Answer is "We didn't want to because we are happy to have Ole leading the Red Devils. Then the Red Devils will lose when they are suppose to win and to win when they are expected to lose. Man U's away 2-1 victory over City is just testament to what I say."

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Salah's play seems to have change.

Less selfish and putting in more assist for the whole team to score. 

And the lack of smile on his face looks worrying. Even when he scored through keita assist. 

• Praise 2

On 12/8/2019 at 11:13 AM, Jamesc said:

Leicester always the same.

New manager come in play like champions can even win the League.

After a while stop playing and suddenly the manager gets sacked

and new manager comes in and start again.

:grin:

if BR has liverpool still in his "heart"

he will setup his team not to win against pool...

in any case... im pretty sure our boys will beat his cocky ass...

😛

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

😛

nvr thot he was good enuf to be pool's boss despite his 1 season challenging for the title. he's too full of himself and i get the feeling he thinks he's bigger than Liverpool.

against lcfc, we can sit deep. use Mane and Salah's pace to counter. keep it at 8 points. but then, kloop's going go for the kill.

23 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Salah's play seems to have change.

Less selfish and putting in more assist for the whole team to score. 

And the lack of smile on his face looks worrying. Even when he scored through keita assist. 

I do feel this is a season of maturity for Salah.  He was the stand out star  in his 1st season. Last season, Mane then shared the limelight. 

This season, all the talks have surrounded Mane. Salah has probably been more educated that he is no longer the only star in the team and hence, he is willing to play more as a team player.  

I do not think this process will do any harm to Salah.  it is a journey of self-discovery and once he is over these matters, I do feel that he will be back to his happy self playing his football.  From where Mane and Salah came from in terms of their backgrounds, I am less worried if their respective egos will act up and cause them to walk away from the team.... 

• Praise 2

22 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

😛

I think let's not be overly confident over Leicester. They are playing the bet football in this league at the moment, regularly roller-coasting their opponents in this current run of 8 winning games.  Case in point, Pool needed a last 5 minutes heroics to get the win at Villa park. Leciester was totally dominant from start to finish on the same ground and inflicted a bigger win. 

If not for Pool, Leciester will be top of the league for most seasons with this point totals at this stage.  They are 6 points ahead of City and any team that can be ahead of City with these amount of games, it will be silly to discount their efforts. 

pool play watford this weekend before its world club cup competition. The very next team on the boxing fixtures - away to Leicester.  BR and the team will surely smell blood and if they do inflict a defeat, the gap to them will be down to just  5 pts.

This is no time to count the eggs yet.   

• Praise 3

30 minutes ago, Fooblack said:

I think let's not be overly confident over Leicester. They are playing the bet football in this league at the moment, regularly roller-coasting their opponents in this current run of 8 winning games.  Case in point, Pool needed a last 5 minutes heroics to get the win at Villa park. Leciester was totally dominant from start to finish on the same ground and inflicted a bigger win. 

If not for Pool, Leciester will be top of the league for most seasons with this point totals at this stage.  They are 6 points ahead of City and any team that can be ahead of City with these amount of games, it will be silly to discount their efforts. 

pool play watford this weekend before its world club cup competition. The very next team on the boxing fixtures - away to Leicester.  BR and the team will surely smell blood and if they do inflict a defeat, the gap to them will be down to just  5 pts.

This is no time to count the eggs yet.   

Foxes will be like us last season, play well beyond their skin but still cannot catch numero uno. Only i think this season should be settled with 5 games to play instead of final match day 

• Praise 1

As good as the performance of Leicester this season, let's not be overly carried away. Leicester is playing catching up while our beloved Reds is playing to cement our League Leaders position. There is a distinct difference between Leaders and Catchers. Last season, Liverpool plays explosive football because we wanted to make a statement that we are hot on the heels of Man City. This season, Liverpool plays a more controlled game as at the end of the day, a win is a win regardless of the score. As such, we will find our Reds playing risk adverse football. Although in some games we played this season, we just managed to scrape through.

• Praise 3

Line up for tonight game

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Origi, Jones.

redbull starting with very high energy. had some good chances. salah had a good chance as well. 

if pool can tahan the early energy by redbull n make them tired, got chance will win

• Praise 1