Temasek & GIC Post First Ever Reported Negative Returns?

Kyrios

So the Dr backstab Anwar and put his own son as PM?

So sneaky. That will mean the Dr shafted Anwar 3 times.

:D

its written on the wall already for quite sometime. Anwar believed he stand a chance when he won the PD by-election......but from day 1 i had my doubts and prefer that he would lose the election. His daugyter resigned from office is just not a flash in the pans. She still hold a grudge against atok and so does Anwar. And Azmin video didnt surfaced just for fun sake.......its a calculated move for the highest position and UMNO for sure doesnt have their hand dirty with this scandal......they have nothing to gain.

Atok is now UTunning......he had Anwar behind bars for the same offence but atok is still siding with Azmin.......many says atok has lost his nuts and credibility with this tunaround!

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

its written on the wall already for quite sometime. Anwar believed he stand a chance when he won the PD by-election......but from day 1 i had my doubts and prefer that he would lose the election. His daugyter resigned from office is just not a flash in the pans. She still hold a grudge against atok and so does Anwar. And Azmin video didnt surfaced just for fun sake.......its a calculated move for the highest position and UMNO for sure doesnt have their hand dirty with this scandal......they have nothing to gain.

Atok is now UTunning......he had Anwar behind bars for the same offence but atok is still siding with Azmin.......many says atok has lost his nuts and credibility with this tunaround!

ST_20181014_FDTIMELINEDPH4_4344216.jpg?i

e26d6b92c1d5a4ebd3a5e1daf1079b04.jpeg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

So the Dr backstab Anwar and put his own son as PM?

So sneaky. That will mean the Dr shafted Anwar 3 times.

All's fair in love Anwar.

Both AhCheat kor & AhMad kor are same same, they both graduated from the same corrupted & criminal parti. The kpi is to steal & siphon from the people to donate to their members. Isn't it donation is a noble thing to do?

Welcum to the boleh curi land.

Supersonic

He was pro-Najib? Isn't he also the same pro-gahmen troll who spams our PMs in different guises?

Supersonic

No, they are different fellows (as far as I know).

I mean there is also a pro-najib troll around here.

Do they grow on trees?

Or, being trolls, maybe they grow underground like taters and earthworms. :D

Do they grow on trees?

Or, being trolls, maybe they grow underground like taters and earthworms. :D

Bro...fella talking about me on the najib's issue lar! At least i dont tell people not to serve ns or say ns is a waste of time. If thats not abrasive i dont know what is but yet he told radx i am abrasive just because i have different opinion on an issue!

Supersonic

Bro...fella talking about me on the najib's issue lar! At least i dont tell people not to serve ns or say ns is a waste of time. If thats not abrasive i dont know what is but yet he told radx i am abrasive just because i have different opinion on an issue!

Oh ok. Sorry bro thought someone else. Don't want to get in the middle of an old fashioned vendetta lol.

Oh ok. Sorry bro thought someone else. Don't want to get in the middle of an old fashioned vendetta lol. ððð

Errr...why be sorry...

Turbocharged

Funny how the media reports..

CNA: Net portfolio value grew to S$313 billion, up from S$308 billion

Other media outlets: One-year total shareholder return (TSR) of 1.49 per compared with the 12.2 per cent TSR posted one year-ago

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement