Car Wash with undercarriage wash in Singapore

nigel8210

Any recommendations for the above, just went on a long roadtrip recently, come back realise a lot of dirt stuck at the underside of the car

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Next time search lah. Not too difficult.

searching, but difficult to find information on car wash services here in Singapore that does this service leh

i don't think you can find one car wash providing this service here.

I am using power jet to wash the undercarriage every week. wash front wheels not that difficult, just full turn wheels to

left and right.

I thought any petrol station car wash will do it for you. Just need to specifially ask them to spray your undercarriage. If they say no such service, just say i pay you X dollars more (X = how much you willing).

Or you can try Boons carwash. The boss usually there and I am sure they will satisfy any specific requests.

I think he meant the entire underside of the car.

Not just the wheel arches.

It is difficult to clean it without ram.

Need to be careful around engine bay area.

HDB car park. Connect a hose to the tap at the washing bay. Clean up the dirt to avoid clogging the drain.

I think he meant the entire underside of the car.

Not just the wheel arches.

It is difficult to clean it without ram.

Need to be careful around engine bay area.

this is what my friend usually did after drive trip.

jack up his mini, take out four wheels and jet clean the entire undercarriage.

I steer the front wheels to left and right to jet clean the lower arm and suspension, and also jet

clean the rear wheels suspension is good enough.

Its a car only leh......  meant to serve the owner since you paid for it. Unless you got mud stuck on your corner module which affects the drive-ability, else I don't think its worth cleaning them. You may indirectly caused some damage thinking that you are doing good to the car. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Haha I not only like the water sprinkling part

I also love the blow dry with warm air especially

when its winter in Japan.  [thumbsup]

:D

1*nvadfEWx_VlxG1GVU2lvUg.jpeg

Haha I not only like the water sprinkling part

I also love the blow dry with warm air especially

when its winter in Japan.  [thumbsup]

which month is a good season for Hokkaido ? Not too cold pls , I not much fat to cover me .   :D

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

which month is a good season for Hokkaido ? Not too cold pls , I not much fat to cover me .   :D

Then can go summer time.

584f7478d64c2_584f6e79bb371_740328391.jp

flower-garden-hokkaido-japan.jpg

90dedc5a2f4a8325af3ff56e1f369cd6.jpg

201011_insight_01.jpg

Maybe you can try their service using touchless wash.

https://www.smartenergy.sg/smart-touchless-car-wash.html

But don't expect to be very clean since there is no brushing done.

I tried a few times. The very first time when they just started, everything was ok. Can say on slightly on par with the manual wash at petrol station. As times goes by, the service seems to deteriorate. And forget about the $8 one, cant even wash the exterior clean. Go for the $12 one not worth it also. Since it is touchless, the blower isn't powerful enough to blow off all the water. After wash, I can say that the car is almost 50% wet. My first few times, they stationed staff to wipe your car with dirty towels that leaves stain. Wah lau Touchless lea. Then another time guess what they did? They use air pressure jet gun to blow. Omg. Almost blew my ear drums off when they try to dry the driver door.

Try surfing their FaceBook page. Quite bad reviews. Often breaks down. I went a few times, one time payment machine is down, another time the arm is down. Just read early Feb, cable is down. Gave up totally. Originally I also tried to hunt for these type of car wash as I wanted to wash undercarriage as well. Manual car wash so so.

Tried ah neh at MSCP, some days ponteng. Tried 2 different waterless companies that their 'so-call' groomers who come to your car park to wash upon booking. Need to wait and it is not immediate. First one cannot clean the roof thoroughly, as mine is SUV, they cannot reach with no portable stool for their groomers. Second one worst, after wash, full of dirt stains caught in their so-call waterless agent.

Best is wash yourself with a hose or portable jet spray like WORX, Deltajet, Hydrojet, etc. Cheap (20 to 40cents at MSCP), clean (as you wash your own car yourself), and can exercise (good workout and healthy lifestyle).

Cheers.