Mahathir bans sand export to Singapore

Lala81

Turbocharged

Malaysia has never been a stable supplier of sand actually. I would be very surprised if we still put so much reliance on supply from there, given that even indochinese countries - who probably have no political motivation to curb sand supply to SG - have started to curb sand exports in recent years.

Look at the bright side though, it may force a scaling down of the 10 million plan

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

cfm there is something he wants to negotiate, and need that from us badly. [laugh]

Pattern come come go go always like that, after that put the ban on the table as chips..  <_<

• Praise 3

cfm there is something he wants to negotiate, and need that from us badly. [laugh]

Pattern come come go go always like that, after that put the ban on the table as chips.. <_<

next month he will be here...
  • Praise 1

should put sand on his seat.....naoma.

instead of red carpet we should put pathway with men make sand.

seriously..I reckon next month today he will proudly go declare malaysia will continue to supply sand to singapore because of our brotherhood.

want to beg!

Hypersonic

instead of red carpet we should put pathway with men make sand.

seriously..I reckon next month today he will proudly go declare malaysia will continue to supply sand to singapore because of our brotherhood.

want to beg!

And he wants us to agree to his crooked bridge again.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

And he wants us to agree to his crooked bridge again.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

agree on the bridge sure not problem.

He also must agree with the high speed rail.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

agree on the bridge sure not problem.

He also must agree with the high speed rail.

we can dont want the HSR, but we will never agree to the bridge... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I was saying he wants to use sand in exchange for the bridge, wont add chip with the HSR lah...

we can dont want the HSR, but we will never agree to the bridge... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I was saying he wants to use sand in exchange for the bridge, wont add chip with the HSR lah...

he want something than must be prepare to offer something in return. diplomatic tactic we have seem too often.

This madhatter has been invited for this year's NDP, right? Still got cheek to turn up?