2020/2021 and 2023/2024 Facelift 4th Generation Kia Sorento

Carbon82

The 2 things that I noticed from the photos are the VES is band B (means no rebate or surcharge) and the sound system is Bose. Overall it looks good and size of car seems big enough. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

In showroom ald? anyone managed to get the price list? 

130k fast deal?😂😜

Low baller spotted... [shakehead] I offer $130,888 :XD:

But seriously, using the outgoing Sorento 2.2 Diesel as a price guide, no $150K no talk. The selling price in UK for 1.6T-GDi Hybrid is around that of the outgoing 2.2 Diesel GT Line.

1 hour ago, Ceecookie said:

What's the spec for local unit? 1.6t with 8 speed dct? 

Given that VES banding is neutral, should be the 1.6T Hybrid (226ps / 350Nm) with 6 speed DCT (8 speed only for 2.2L and above, same as Hyundai Santa Fe).

• Praise 10

47 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Low baller spotted... [shakehead] I offer $130,888 :XD:

But seriously, using the outgoing Sorento 2.2 Diesel as a price guide, no $150K no talk. The selling price in UK for 1.6T-GDi Hybrid is around that of the outgoing 2.2 Diesel GT Line.

Given that VES banding is neutral, should be the 1.6T Hybrid (226ps / 350Nm) with 6 speed DCT (8 speed only for 2.2L and above, same as Hyundai Santa Fe).

Maybe if no ves then can pass the saving to buyers. 

i am interested with the petrol hybrid, think its good and cheap in the long run. My mileage low so getting diesel isnt worth

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Maybe if no ves then can pass the saving to buyers. 

i am interested with the petrol hybrid, think its good and cheap in the long run. My mileage low so getting diesel isnt worth

Bro, I am wrong about the choice of engine for our shore. The Sorento brought in by C&C will still be the 2.2L Diesel (although it is of a newer generation with marginally smaller engine capacity), according to information from LTA database. So @Ceecookie this should come standard with 8 Speed DCT.

OET9uTv.png

• Praise 8

9 minutes ago, David325 said:

I think no one will buy the 3.5turbo given the tax rate here..haha

There's a new 2.5T engine with 277hp / 420Nm for the 2021 Sorento.  Suspect @Daniu82 may be referring to this. 

• Praise 1

On the road liao.

cSCC4fl.jpg

iW5SN2C.jpg

I am guessing the launch price to be $159,999 (for the SX Tech Package) basing on the actual OMV of $36,928. It will be up to the potential buyer to decide for themselves if the pricing is reasonable or not.

ymPHwvP.png

• Praise 12

44 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

On the road liao.

I am guessing the launch price to be $159,999 (for the SX Tech Package) basing on the actual OMV of $36,928. It will be up to the potential buyer to determine if the pricing is reasonable or not.

Nice.  VES neutral is surprisingly positive outcome for a diesel engine !

Edited by fungyee77
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2