Sad case of the Woodlands murder

Wind30

Supercharged

Very sad about the 4 yr old gal.. Could have left her to be cared for by other family members.

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Very sad about the 4 yr old gal.. Could have left her to be cared for by other family members.

Again, all children that passed go to heaven. Cannot say the same for the dad.
  • Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

Don't be quick to judge

Most are judging using their high moral Dick head to judge

If you are in that real situation what would you do?

Is like in a war, talk about sacrificing life for country, when face with actual death, how many here will cry mother and cry father for help

Nobody said what he did was wrong

What we can do as a society should not to condemn because sometime in the future there will be another case, instead we should do our part so people around us don't do silly things

Why we hate this guy for doing such thing but we encourage and give thumbs up for guys driving many times above the speed limit along Malaysia highway? If the reckless driver met with an accident and kill an entire innocent family, our anger towards the driver is not the same. The driver recklessness was for pleasure, the man in question was psychologically pushed to a corner and find no solution.

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 16

Don't be quick to judge

Most are judging using their high moral Dick head to judge

he is 70k in debt...he has a house in woodlands 

he decided to kill his wife and FOUR YEAR OLD daughter 

he is NOT OF UNSOUND MIND

yes... im quick to judge 

• Praise 11

(edited)

Actually dont be too quick to judge the man. I was following up on the story and was curious as to what made him gamble to get into much debt and what caused him to snap.

I was reading the usual which pictured him as some kinda monster until to the point he switch jobs from a property agent to a salesperson working in a reno company. Imo must be having difficulties making ends meet. I also realised he's the sole bread winner in the family. He still got an elderly mother.

Then the part when his reno boss testify which the news pointed out she is at the time serving a jail sentence for cheating many ppl in a renovation scam. That means the man at that time when his boss was arrested had lost or was about to lose his job. Bummer.

Read about the boss testiment and she said he's a good father and "a man trying very hard to make his wife happy". I thought maybe she's trying to help him by saying good things. But not really when I read on.

During a Christmas party a some years back the boss suggested to his wife that she transfer her daughter from a private kindergarten to a public one, which is cheaper. He was having trouble payng for the school fees.

"She said: 'Oh no, I want the best,'" said the boss, "I know the difficult position (Teo) is having, as a man trying to make his wife happy."

A glimpse into what or who the wife is. She's not working and wants the best for her child. She also wanted to do a non-compulsory test in relation to her pregnancy that was "quite expensive".

The boss also added that the man who wore the same shirt to work on most days, requested for time off from 4.30pm to 6pm daily on work days so he could pick up his daughter from school and prepare dinner for his wife and daughter before returning to work from 9pm to 10pm. You can read about the boss testiment from the second half of the article below.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/woodlands-double-murder-teo-ghim-heng-wife-called-useless-father-11686790

Needless to say I was speechless after I read this. His gambling debt was due to desperation to make ends meet. Tried to switch job hoping to get a better pay but ended up loosing it. With so much debt amounting the wife still called him a useless father when he tried so hard. Who the fxxk said a "happy wife will have a happy life" is so wrong and shoud take a serious look at this. So sad to be him.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 14

Twincharged
(edited)

yes... im quick to judge

You and I don't know the full story

Only what the paper wants you to read

Their aim is to sell more paper

Just like when they report politics

The psychiatrist is just one, I can get you if you look a few other independent psychiatrist someone will give a different conclusion

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 1

yes... im quick to judge

wanbao did mentioned he try to commit suicide 6 times and has depression. The wife nagged too much and keep scold him useless, I think he reached his max liao.
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic

yes... im quick to judge 

Staying in the same flat as the partly burnt bodies of his wife and his daughter for one week?

What he did to his daughter was unforgivable, but the above doesn't really sound like what a sane person would do. Even given the circumstances he has gotten himself into.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

yes... im quick to judge

He should kill himself and leave the innocents alone.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Again, all children that passed go to heaven. Cannot say the same for the dad.

Why must bring religion into it?

Nobody can drive you to kill anyone. You make your own decisions. Nothing and no circumstances gives you a ''more reasonable to kill''. There are mitigating factors of course.. 

You can always choose to walk away and start afresh. Be responsible but if you are not capable of wearing the hat...

can you choose to let it go? or do you destroy all? 

What he did to his daughter was unforgivable, but the above doesn't really sound like what a sane person would do. Even given the circumstances he has gotten himself into.

You insinuating its forgivable for killing his nagging wife? 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

wanbao did mentioned he try to commit suicide 6 times and has depression. The wife nagged too much and keep scold him useless, I think he reached his max liao.

actually the nagging or alleged affair was all his account only and the wife isn't alive to corroborate the claims.  it was through his statements and widely reported in the newspapers and some readers of straits times think the wife deserved it because of these 2 reasons.  but the wife is not there to give statement, so what makes people think the guy is telling the truth.  I had to point it out to some straits times reader.

he also proven to be capable liar when he forged a suicide pact and sign off in his wife's name and also proven by police that he lied about his wife killing his daughter instead of him.  whatever he says, will become less credible.

• Praise 4

that's why woman must learn when to stop cos you never know it will get you killed [sweatdrop]

women being women ..   you are either lucky or not...  but marriage is no longer for life .. 

↡ Advertisement