Sad case of the Woodlands murder

Wind30

The fact is that a scammer (whether woman or man), must be good at reading people. Haha whether you believe what they spiel out of their mouth is another issue  [:p]

Yeah, I agree. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

The fact is that a scammer (whether woman or man), must be good at reading people. Haha whether you believe what they spiel out of their mouth is another issue  [:p]

teo is capable of lying.  he could have told a lie to the police that his wife had an affair in the past to save his own skin.

(edited)

brother, it was not corroborated by any other party that the wife had an affair.  it only came out from the husband's statement and he know full well she is not alive to refute such allegation.  it has also been shown twice by the police that he is a capable liar and lied twice.

I think it's human instinct to jump into defense mode when he's overwhelm by the authorities. It's not surprising to me if he's trying to obviously lie and say made up things....to be honest what he will be sayiing at this point of time may not be rational given he's not only overwhelm by emtion but also by the investigation. His sanity or state of mind is beyond anybody's understanding. IMO he has lost it. The affair thing might be just an illusion.

Edited by Watwheels

wanbao did mentioned he try to commit suicide 6 times and has depression. The wife nagged too much and keep scold him useless, I think he reached his max liao.

in mcf we already see so many agitated with annyomous dislike. can't even imagine the stress if loved one keep on honing you as useless. the stress.

no excuse and pardon for committing such horror crime though.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I think it's human instinct to jump into defense mode when he's overwhelm by the authorities. It's not surprising to me if he's trying to obiously lie and say things....to be honest what he will be sayiing at this point of time may not be rational given he's not only overwhelm by emtion but also by the investigation. His sanity or state of mind is beyond anybody's understanding.

yes i agree. that's why i reject all types of sympathy for him about his wife having affair or her nagging leading him to commit such heinous crime.

(edited)

That why it's important to have your own hobby

To get your mind off the daily grind

And an outlet to de stress yourself. for me, is to trash talk here

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

brother, it was not corroborated by any other party that the wife had an affair.  it only came out from the husband's statement and he know full well she is not alive to refute such allegation.  it has also been shown twice by the police that he is a capable liar and lied twice.

He is talking about the testimony of the murderer's boss.

yes i agree. that's why i reject all types of sympathy for him about his wife having affair or her nagging leading him to commit such heinous crime.

Chill. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No need to get upset over it.

Supersonic
(edited)

Actually the boss also has not much reason to lie. Already in jail and I doubt defending a murderer is going to win you any points for your appeal or be considered good behavior for early release.

Accused also won't have any benefits to give you in the future.

Edited by Kusje

Supercharged
(edited)

Chill. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No need to get upset over it.

hehe i won't say i am upset, and i don't think my message shows i am upset not to accept another's opinion.

i am correcting because those who made the comment, didn't even seem to issue a disclaimer that the alleged affair could have been made up which then will obviate any sympathy (for teo) or comdemnation (of wife) due to that.  i may have misread your comments about wife seeing another 

Edited by Acemundo

i believe both parties are to blame.

Husband pay not enough, wife choose to stay at home and smoke even when pregnant. 

Husband used to earn 8 to 15k and is top agent in the company. It's a sales job, so how his earnings dropped we don't know. 

Honestly, his debt is not alot. I have a friend who owes more than him managed to get out of it within a few years. 

It's a family matter. I'm not going to comment or speculate on this. But it's really sad for the little girl. Yahoo news showed the family photo with the little girl putting up the V-sign. So cute.  :TT_TT:

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

everyone has their own opinion but because we are NOT him and NOT in his position, perhaps we should really hold back our judgement

But you said:

"Most are judging using their high moral Dick head to judge"

"you must live a blissful life"

"from your writing I am guessing you think people who do suicide are losers"

"you have yet to witness the fragility of people"

So how are you different/not doing the exact thing you are preaching against ("Don't be quick to judge")?

Hypersonic

teo is capable of lying.  he could have told a lie to the police that his wife had an affair in the past to save his own skin.

I agree. He does lie. He been caught lying on several occasions (eg when the deceased brother confronted him). He's definitely not those really mentally ill type where they just sit there drenched in blood and waiting for police to come.

That's why he doesn't deserve a manslaughter charge.

But the not taking the child out of the expensive private kindergarten ... I can believe that it's the wife's insistence that this continued on despite their obvious financial difficulty. my wife also thought the same.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I agree. He does lie. He been caught lying on several occasions (eg when the deceased brother confronted him). He's definitely not those really mentally ill type where they just sit there drenched in blood and waiting for police to come.

That's why he doesn't deserve a manslaughter charge.

But the not taking the child out of the expensive private kindergarten ... I can believe that it's the wife's insistence that this continued on despite their obvious financial difficulty. my wife also thought the same.

recently my youngest son switched from pcf to a more expensive childcare.  my wife was also the one pushing for it at the start and the scrooge in me just wonders if it is worth paying more, albeit me wondering silently.  it turned out quite well actually, we can see he much happier and learn much more words and communicate better after the switch.

but i do agree with you all, the motherly instinct is always more likely to want the girl to go to better preschool centre.

yes, he tried to run, fabricate stories or cover up the deceit.....not the type that entirely lose their mind.  i can agree he is facing some sort of stress and difficulty but he cracked too easily too flippantly.

That why it's important to have your own hobby

To get your mind off the daily grind

And an outlet to de stress yourself. for me, is to trash talk here

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1