Supercharged

diving expensive car = rich?

I don't think so

there are rich people driving B&B car

there are many average guys driving expensive car 

tenor.gif?itemid=7551542

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Not so easy lah. As usual, talk talk. COE cars? You fine the car owner not the driver doing the speeding. How's that for effectiveness?

Besides, as long as no one breaks the law on the road regards speeding, 1 cent in fine oso no need to pay.

Just my tots

Safe ride. Reckless speeding driving kills. Not speeding alone but it helps to allow one more time to react had one been driving slower.

Cheers

• Praise 1

What nonsense!?  [shakehead]  [furious]

Why not implement a breathing tax? 

Easier!

Everybody kena! 

dont worry bro...slowly 1 by 1...I said erp 2.0 also will peg against omv so later when you breath they check your NOA to tax accordingly  :grin:  :a-toast:

me packing my bag asap...better move to BolehLand liao...stay here die cock standing confirm ... pay and pay nonstop  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Those who buy a big engine capacity car beyond their means, better make sure they drive with caution.

The fine for traffic summon is going to hurt their pocket badly.

Nowadays with $0 downpayment and 10 year loan, any Tom , Dick or Harry can own a Mercedes, Audi  or BMW .

Those who buy a big engine capacity car beyond their means, better make sure they drive with caution.

Nowadays with $0 downpayment and 10 year loan, any Tom , Dick or Harry can own a Mercedes, Audi  or BMW .

omv below 50 consider B&B...accordingly to woody and peanut wife standard...approx is E class or 5er and above then kenna  [drivingcar]

if those super car with omv exceeding 100 then fine might be 1000 times  ... huat ah  :a-happy:

thank you for contributing to nation building  :a-toast:

Supersonic

omv below 50 consider B&B...accordingly to woody and peanut wife standard...approx is E class or 5er and above then kenna [drivingcar]

if those super car with omv exceeding 100 then fine might be 1000 times ... huat ah :a-happy:

thank you for contributing to nation building :a-toast:

U beri funny. On one hand say packing your bags to go boleh land stay then suan ppl about nation building. So u traitor or what? Got nation building initiatives only, pack bag. Got goodies then come back?

• Praise 3

U beri funny. On one hand say packing your bags to go boleh land stay then suan ppl about nation building. So u traitor or what? Got nation building initiatives only, pack bag. Got goodies then come back?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

just joking lah...forum is a place for us to TCSS cos everybody in SG got no say against any policy...this is not HK

me already jobless for 5.5 years see minster see WSG see any boss...in the end...Jia Kar Kee

try my best to live everyday happily...dont need to worry people see me no up

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

just a guideline to let people know their approx omv :a-toast:

Ok lah. I know u jesting. Glad u know i was too. Here is where i rant and destress too so must not take everything so seriously.

Have a good week ya. Keep well.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Nowadays with $0 downpayment and 10 year loan, any Tom , Dick or Harry can own a Mercedes, Audi or BMW .

Those who are rich can buy 2 cars, one with high OMV and drive slowly, then buy another low OMV car and drive recklessly all they like.

Some ppl are paid to make some noise.. Apparently they are one of those.. If this come true, this is reinforce the distinction between the poor and rich.. I don't think Singapore should head towards that direction.. Based on our pledge - we are democratic society, based on justice and equality.. Hahaha.

Dont think it will work here. So many top civil servants and ministers drive luxury cars. This professor who suggested it is smarter than you think.

If want to peg Fine to income level, then they should link up to IRAS record of the driver instead of using OMV of car.

If driver got no income, then go after the owner of the vehicle.

I think should peg to income or omv of the vehicle which ever is higher. As some drivers got no income officially and some high income drivers drive low omv car, and also no not so high income drivers stretch their limit to drive high omv car.

I don't think it is fair to penalize based on income. Why should a rich person who decides to live prudently by buying a B&B car be penalized more harshly than an average person who wants to overstretch himself by buying a luxury car? It is up to personal choice on the type of car. So I think it would be fairer to peg the fine to the OMV or maybe COE Category (to make things simpler) of the car.

My 2 cents...