Avoid Rexy Motors

josephywj

(edited)

Darn pissed off with this company. When they sold me this car at $37000 in April 2019, mileage was at 113,000km. When i went to service at Borneo, they told me the last serviced mileage in March 2019 was 208,000km. WTF man. Another case of odometer tampering. I managed to bug the dealer, and they gave me back my full refund. I asked them to compensate me for the solar film, new tyres, glass sealant and new headlights and fog lights i changed, they refused. Idiots. and now they are selling off the car with all my add ons, hoping to scan someone else.

Guess what, the car that they sold me is back on the market for 2 weeks, i got friends to enquire, and they reported to them mileage of 122,000km instead of 217,000km. Careful you guys out there! One dishonest company we have here! They told me they didnt tamper *sniggers*

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=816726&DL=1198

Rexy Motor Trading Company

Address61 Ubi Ave 2, #03-04, Singapore 408898 Automobile Megamart

Phone6468 0082

Edited by josephywj
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

it’s a SURPRISED when the odometer is NOT tempered

when you buy a car ... you believe the mileage?

9/10 odometer is FAKE the remaining one true mileage is unless you sibei lucky that tio 4D

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Darn pissed off with this company. When they sold me this car at $37000 in April 2019, mileage was at 113,000km. When i went to service at Borneo, they told me the last serviced mileage in March 2019 was 208,000km. WTF man. Another case of odometer tampering. I managed to bug the dealer, and they gave me back my full refund. I asked them to compensate me for the solar film, new tyres, glass sealant and new headlights and fog lights i changed, they refused. Idiots. and now they are selling off the car with all my add ons, hoping to scan someone else.

Guess what, the car that they sold me is back on the market for 2 weeks, i got friends to enquire, and they reported to them mileage of 122,000km instead of 217,000km. Careful you guys out there! One dishonest company we have here! They told me they didnt tamper *sniggers*

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=816726&DL=1198

Rexy Motor Trading Company

Address61 Ubi Ave 2, #03-04, Singapore 408898 Automobile Megamart

Phone6468 0082

Nothing new. Buying 2nd hand car dont be too hard on the mileage done. 

You count your self lucky already they full refund you.

But than again, thanks for informing. Another blacklisted dealer to avoid.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Quite surprise previous owner still went back BM to service at 208k km. I would have just service outside.

Edited by Maddriver
  • Praise 1

Quite surprise previous owner still went back BM to service at 208k km. I would have just service outside.

some people want hassel free and leave everything to AD. But than again if AD service the car, than the car condition will not be that worst off from any of the same make and model.

ADs service the car by the book and replace parts even if they are not damaged and are according to mileage.

Turbocharged

$37K for a 208k mileage car? really expensive for that kind of mileage.

I should have sold my car in the market rather than trade in to the AD. It was only 80K mileage and 6 years old.

• Praise 2

9/10 odometer is FAKE the remaining one true mileage is unless you sibei lucky that tio 4D

yea. i went to the police and all say they cannot investigate such cases. no wonder the cheating gets so rampant!  :a-bang:

• Angry 1

(edited)

How old is the car for 38k ? In fact if a car is serviced by AD , its condition can't be too bad, for that reason I would not mind the mileage. Moreover, after returning the car, not necessarily you would get a car from another dealer with a genuine odo reading.

My old altis odo is 240k km now and it is still going strong, I dont know when the auto trans will need a service but I am prepared to repair it.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

How old is the car for 38k ? In fact if a car is serviced by AD , its condition can't be too bad, for that reason I would not mind the mileage. Moreover, after returning the car, not necessarily you would get a car from another dealer with a genuine odo reading.

My old altis odo is 240k km now and it is still going strong, I dont know when the auto trans will need a service but I am prepared to repair it.

it was a 10 year old camry. 208k and 5years to go. basically if it was 208k, i would not pay 37k, secondly, wear and tear higher chance. Things would be different if they didnt tamper the odometer and be upfront... :D

• Praise 1

(edited)

it was a 10 year old camry. 208k and 5years to go. basically if it was 208k, i would not pay 37k, secondly, wear and tear higher chance. Things would be different if they didnt tamper the odometer and be upfront... :D

Wont disagree with you though I have posted my thoughts earlier.

By the way, since you are getting a COE car with higher PARF, you may want to consider getting a 10 year COE instead of 5, otherwise you will have to write off your parf over 5 years which is more costly per year.

Edited by Ct3833

Nothing new. Buying 2nd hand car dont be too hard on the mileage done.

You count your self lucky already they full refund you.

But than again, thanks for informing. Another blacklisted dealer to avoid.

He got full refund cos the market is in the favour of the dealers. U see if coe dropping Wil get anot.

Seriously I jus think pple are missing the point - that is this dealer is still tampering odo.

• Praise 1

yup, used cars sold by dealers, 99% fake mileage.

Unless is direct seller, and has servicing records to prove, then got chance is really low mileage.

He got full refund cos the market is in the favour of the dealers. U see if coe dropping Wil get anot.

Seriously I jus think pple are missing the point - that is this dealer is still tampering odo.

It is not just this dealer. there are lots of them doing this. It has become a part and parcel of 2nd hand car market now.

But of cos there are still good dealers around that sells real mileage cars.

The key thing here is, dont be too hard on mileage for 2nd hand cars.

If really want perfect, suggest to go for new instead of 2nd hand.

It is not just this dealer. there are lots of them doing this. It has become a part and parcel of 2nd hand car market now.

But of cos there are still good dealers around that sells real mileage cars.

The key thing here is, dont be too hard on mileage for 2nd hand cars.

If really want perfect, suggest to go for new instead of 2nd hand.

There are used car dealers like republic auto and prime select who will surely sell genuine odo reading cars but be prepared to pay premium price for it.

There are used car dealers like republic auto and prime select who will surely sell genuine odo reading cars but be prepared to pay premium price for it.

republic auto? [sly]

The choice is everyone's  [laugh]