National Day Parade 2019 #NDP2019

Boringchap

I just wish I could still get excited about all this. I haven't even bothered to watch the thing on TV for more than a decade at least.

Like this lady

post-235536-0-77821700-1565369028.jpg

• Praise 1

Not home to watch live...

He really dress like that ah? Like just got home from office..

At his age, I think he doesn’t give a damn already.

How much taxpayers money did they use this time?

There you go.

post-1829-0-77958500-1565371349_thumb.jpeg

Saw this on Facebook.

post-1829-0-96880000-1565371598_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

Tun M and Jokowi really came from meeting and engagement in malaysia earlier in the day.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/10/mahathir-drives-jokowi-to-lunch-in-proton-persona

You can imagine for a man in his 90s, jetting to SG on the same day, a very long work day for him, I wouldn't be smiling either.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

No shot of TDM facial expression when our mobile column drove past... leh

I sibei disappointed with the tv director...sometimes cut to people yawning people look sibei sian instead

Worse was never cut to other shot when the Red Lion fell flat...and the stumbled flag bearers...

Other than those...still fine so far.

Agreed but it’s liddat one...to help alleviate the hype...a lot of awards ceremonies also practice the same

He could have good shots of the facial expression but edited out for public viewing. They might discuss it in the cabinet... :XD:

The one that is not fake is the Padang wave!

Ok.

Next the rally

Will he cry?

...faint...?

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

Surely taxpayers' money can be put to better use like helping the poor. Probably can do away with a few paper generals at the same time.

Yes armoured 7er also more heavy, more ex and usually come with big engine, bo hua.

I think they still have the Armoured A8!

the next PM not very tall la...... [laugh]

maybe this one just nice left few years COE till next taller one  :XD:

Hope to see them using Dyson in the near future!

• Praise 1

Whoever posted that past picture in FB is a total idiot!!! -_-<_<

That poster did not know when to make fun! Or he envisaged himself to be the occupant! :sick:

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

watched on TV, find it as exciting as before, and appreciate all the hard work and many hours everyone put in to make this National Day celebration a success as usual.. [thumbsup]

Thank you everyone, your efforts are really appreciated. [grouphug]

As a local born Singaporean, I wish my country a very Happy Birthday!!!!

The best has yet to arrive!!! :yuush:

rps20190809_205055.jpg

Is it just me, but I find this year NDP is one of the best in recent years, even better than the SG50 one (too much propaganda imo). I like the theme and how well the various performances were linked to one and other.

And there are some very natural scene in between. Somewhere in the beginning, there was this mid age lady waving her hand eagerly while watching the performance, and her hand hit a senior sitting in front. She was seen stroking her hand on the senior head, while carrying on enjoying the show. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

This is the type of Singaporean behavior we are very familiar with, no fighting, no arguments, just a personal touch and apology (sometimes it is just written on the face), then we all moved on.

I am proud to be a true blue Singaporean, and let hope we are celebrating national day as a nation, instead of by a particular party. [:)]

This show Singapore now is very safe...Singapore only got a Bullet Proof Mercedes Benz in the Early/Mid 70's.it is a White W116,350 SEL,used by LKY.

We do have a few bullet proof rides through the years. Previously there was a 7er on S3 plate and just 3 years back, there is another armor Audi A8 (VRN S1), which curb weight is more than laden weight!!

• Praise 7

Have to respect that old man. At his age, traveling to Singapore specially to catch our NDP is not easy.

But he really age well, can't tell that he is actually >90 years old liao. He seems to look not much older than GCT...

3O0CohJ.jpg

• Praise 8

Have to respect that old man. At his age, traveling to Singapore specially to catch our NDP is not easy.

But he really age well, can't tell that he is actually >90 years old liao. He seems to look not much older than GCT...

3O0CohJ.jpg

and the teacher is lee . to punish go for talking too much nonsense

• Praise 5

3O0CohJ.jpg

Cos GCT tall guy, tall guy age faster hehe

Tun M and Jokowi really came from meeting and engagement in malaysia earlier in the day.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/10/mahathir-drives-jokowi-to-lunch-in-proton-persona

You can imagine for a man in his 90s, jetting to SG on the same day, a very long work day for him, I wouldn't be smiling either.

Hmm... hope they didn't double team and come here make demands together..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1