National Day Parade 2019 #NDP2019

Boringchap

Let him see our SAF hardware..... and think twice about blabbering his nonsense about us.

But honestly, he look v good for his age. How I wish LKY can be like him. He will still be around

When I see all the 3 neighbours invited to our NDP, it dawned upon me again that we are surrounded by the "brothers" of same blood. It gets me worried of our vulnerability.

I think that is whole idea about the mobile column for them to see! As for TDM, he seems to get stronger since he resumed the PM post!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Waste of taxpayer's money.

And also coming out to shoot TCB. [rolleyes]

He has gotten millions from his past positions, if he is so siant and did not lost his way, he should either stop collecting salary and do some voluntary work to contribute his work to the nation, or pledge his salary fully to the sociaty whoever needs the money more badly. Edited by Ct3833

Waste of taxpayer's money.

And also coming out to shoot TCB. [rolleyes]

Dun like that say lah, i know the govt should have sent in a slightly lower paid part-timer chef like your goodself to entertain the mad hater, i mean Mahathir but think you may become fried chicken by him
  • Praise 6

Dun like that say lah, i know the govt should have sent in a slightly lower paid part-timer chef like your goodself to entertain the mad hater, i mean Mahathir but think you may become fried chicken by him

• Praise 1

I never even pay income tax last year, like you said I low income earner.

Talk nia ma. [laugh]

I know lah.

Talk is cheap. Cheaper especially when one not doing the real work.

But let's remember National Day is not PAP Day or any future govt day.

I had to scold some idiotic young relatives not to go blind. Dun confuse and blurr the lines. Otherwise country can be thrown into chaos when external parties want to rojak us, like HK. We are Singaporeans. Not PAPians. Or PSPians or WPians.

Singaporeans. Period. Let the blood of forefathers not be wasted.

Hehe...part time no need pay tax one? You clever fellow!

• Praise 1

I know lah.

I had to scold some idiotic young relatives not to go blind. Dun confuse and blurr the lines. Otherwise country can be thrown into chaos when external parties want to rojak us, like HK. We are Singaporeans. Not PAPians. Or PSPians or WPians.

Edited by Fcw75

Yes true.

You can love the country but not the govt.

My income so low pay simi tax sia? But I do eat free fried chicken and all the side dishes though, how you know ah? [laugh]

Eat chicken until I don't eat any chicken outside now. My favourite food used to be chicken rice, being hainanese.

No offence taken.

Yup.

Thank you for not taking offence because i genuinely meant none to u.

Heard from the staff that they have free chix and sides for lunch/dinner. I was thinking its good as the quality of food can be monitored daily.

Have a good weekend and take care.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

I know lah.

This is GCT's only visible job this year after collecting one whole year of thick salary from our tax.

its a  tough job sitting beside DrM  :XD:

• Praise 6

He has gotten millions from his past positions, if he is so siant and did not lost his way, he should either stop collecting salary and do some voluntary work to contribute his work to the nation, or pledge his salary fully to the sociaty whoever needs the money more badly.

ESM Goh no salary leh. Only got MP allowance.
  • Praise 3

Super long weekend coming to an end soon, today last day and tomorrow back to school and work liao. But this week still not so bad, short week.

My bad, thanks for pointing that out

No problems. That said your earlier comment is factually correct - “he has gotten millions from past positions...”

Before 2011, Ministerial salaries were substantially higher.

No problems. That said your earlier comment is factually correct - “he has gotten millions from past positions...”

Before 2011, Ministerial salaries were substantially higher.

the additional appointments at GLCs etc and golden parachutes many get after retirement is probably quite substantial too.

the accquired wealth of some who never worked a day outside taxpayer umbrella puts many in the private sector to shame.

Seems like many people still on leave today? Lunch crowds not say many people?! If like this everyday good liao.

Seems like many people still on leave today? Lunch crowds not say many people?! If like this everyday good liao.

ya. it seem ppl still holiday mood [;)]

Take 1 day leave get 5 days off. Sibei good deal
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1