National Day Parade 2019 #NDP2019

Boringchap

Can see that somebody look sibei happy to be here....lol

Let him see our SAF hardware..... and think twice about blabbering his nonsense about us.

But honestly, he look v good for his age. How I wish LKY can be like him. He will still be around

When I see all the 3 neighbours invited to our NDP, it dawned upon me again that we are surrounded by the "brothers" of same blood. It gets me worried of our vulnerability.

Edited by Jusnel
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Let him see our SAF hardware..... and think twice about blabbering his nonsense about us.

But honestly, he look v good for his age. How I wish LKY can be like him. He will still be around

One helped solved many people problems while one giving people many problems

Whoever wan to age faster pray cum cum...I wan to age slower like madhatter

• Praise 1

Is it just me, but I find this year NDP is one of the best in recent years, even better than the SG50 one (too much propaganda imo). I like the theme and how well the various performances were linked to one and other.

And there are some very natural scene in between. Somewhere in the beginning, there was this mid age lady waving her hand eagerly while watching the performance, and her hand hit a senior sitting in front. She was seen stroking her hand on the senior head, while carrying on enjoying the show. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

This is the type of Singaporean behavior we are very familiar with, no fighting, no arguments, just a personal touch and apology (sometimes it is just written on the face), then we all moved on.

I am proud to be a true blue Singaporean, and let hope we are celebrating national day as a nation, instead of by a particular party. [:)]

We do have a few bullet proof rides through the years. Previously there was a 7er on S3 plate and just 3 years back, there is another armor Audi A8 (VRN S1), which curb weight is more than laden weight!!

I was there during the preview 2 last week, yah it was quite good.

When arriving the there, all the young volunteer are so energetic. Welcoming everyone. At end of the show, they are all still so active bye bye to everyone through.

Great work all our SAF guys spending every weekend there.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 5

When I see all the 3 neighbours invited to our NDP, it dawned upon me again that we are surrounded by the "brothers" of same blood. It gets me worried of our vulnerability.

The days of fearing a invasion is way way over for us.. since the 90s its been openly about pre emptive strike from us instead.

But.. launching a pre emotive strike is now a phyric victory at best too due to the damage we will definitely also get in return.

The SAF angle had reached its potential.

If is so usable.. tuas incident won't have happened.

I actually sat in front of the tv throughout the entire NDP in decades.

Quite a routine proceeding but found the fireworks quite special this time round. Caught it onsite few weeks ago near the esplanade.

The camera works were of the better ones I have watched...lots of wide shots that capture the moments especially the big banner that display - Majulah Singapura - on top of the City Hall building

only let down was maybe the director was told not to show Joko and TDM...

The wind was extremely strong during the parachutists descend...nothing to fault the one that fell flat...

Overall, it’s a great effort from everyone involved in this Bicentennial celebrations...

Just remember this - to enjoy peace and time for celebration derive from everyone’s effort on a daily basis.

Together we stand, and together we Majulah!

• Praise 4

watched on TV, find it as exciting as before, and appreciate all the hard work and many hours everyone put in to make this National Day celebration a success as usual.. [thumbsup]

Thank you everyone, your efforts are really appreciated. [grouphug]

As a local born Singaporean, I wish my country a very Happy Birthday!!!!

The best has yet to arrive!!! :yuush:

attachicon.gifrps20190809_205055.jpg

UFO arrived.

• Praise 2

I actually sat in front of the tv throughout the entire NDP in decades.

Quite a routine proceeding but found the fireworks quite special this time round. Caught it onsite few weeks ago near the esplanade.

The camera works were of the better ones I have watched...lots of wide shots that capture the moments especially the big banner that display - Majulah Singapura - on top of the City Hall building

only let down was maybe the director was told not to show Joko and TDM...

The wind was extremely strong during the parachutists descend...nothing to fault the one that fell flat...

Overall, it’s a great effort from everyone involved in this Bicentennial celebrations...

Just remember this - to enjoy peace and time for celebration derive from everyone’s effort on a daily basis.

Together we stand, and together we Majulah!

Heard many watched the entire NDP this year

Maybe coz ppl waiting for crooked doc to do his own 'performance' during the parade....lol

But I'm sure the mediacoxk directors were told not to zoom in on him. This is probably what we didn't get to see on TV. Hahahaaa

post-1105-0-66584000-1565426574_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Maybe coz ppl waiting for crooked doc to do his own 'performance' during the parade....lol

But I'm sure the mediacoxk directors were told not to zoom in on him. This is probably what we didn't get to see on TV. Hahahaaa

Maybe both couldn’t find any bun inside the goodie bag.

Hungry men are angry men

• Praise 3

He probably thinking smlj show off all this SAF toys....he turn off tap can oredi
  • Praise 1

Jokowi also here ? Never sit together..
  • Praise 1

Have to respect that old man. At his age, traveling to Singapore specially to catch our NDP is not easy.

But he really age well, can't tell that he is actually >90 years old liao. He seems to look not much older than GCT...

3O0CohJ.jpg

This is GCT's only visible job this year after collecting one whole year of thick salary from our tax. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

actually i was wondering why he never wear the traditional "hibiscus" shirt? maybe he don't like us?  [:|]

• Praise 3

This is GCT's only visible job this year after collecting one whole year of thick salary from our tax.

Waste of taxpayer's money. 

And also coming out to shoot TCB.  [rolleyes]

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2