People ask u to vote. Not your support lol

Hahaha I can’t see photo b and c :XD:

I Donno why

↡ Advertisement

Ok can see Liao :XD:

I prefer color photos

Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

I prefer color photos

Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do... 

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do...

Maybe one day I try the one haha :XD:

I probably too lazy to do :(

Low colour.

1st one looks normal

2nd one the grains look fake

3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

Edited by Mockngbrd

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.

I prefer color photos

Personal preference

Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.

Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.

I actually watch a China video showing people how to pose fake walking. But won’t work with the kids...

Low colour.

1st one looks normal

2nd one the grains look fake

3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

I use the Gaussian add noise filter in photoshop. I never shot with high iso film. Is there a better noise filter around? Or just plain no noise.

I chose C.

A's colour is a bit too much AI with the colours standing out too much. It doesnt look natural.

B...for B&W I personally think it's best not include the sky cos it will look gloomy with the grey looking sky. If you crop it to just people in the picture it's ok.

C isn't the best but it's better out of the three.

Actually it's better to tone down the reflective areas of the buildings. The reflective parts are not nice.

A for me. I think colour works better for wide angle city shots, can bring out the depth of view more esp u got the leading lines right into the Allanz tower.

But its a tad too blue to my liking and too much reflection on the tower. Ez fix using LR. Just my preference though. Nice composition btw. What focal length u using btw? Need to learn from the master.  [:p]

the dynamic range damn power

haha full frame sony leh.

A for me. I think colour works better for wide angle city shots, can bring out the depth of view more esp u got the leading lines right into the Allanz tower.

But its a tad too blue to my liking and too much reflection on the tower. Ez fix using LR. Just my preference though. Nice composition btw. What focal length u using btw? Need to learn from the master. [:p]

That one looks like my 12-24mm so probably around 12mm.

haha full frame sony leh.

Ok here comes the jealous cat :XD:

post-25827-0-78595900-1563161661.jpeg

Edited by Mustank

the dynamic range damn power

If u look at the light and shadows, the scene is not lit by direct sun, but rather from the reflection of the sun from the building.

I am trying to figure the lighting too but I think the people are in shade of a building.

So the scene lightning is really not that harsh. I try to catch my subject in areas with such cross lighting so it looks a bit different and you don’t need huge dynamic range.

Nobody like the B&w... maybe the fake grain is too cheesy. I need to stop doing that. I like it personally though. Maybe be also remove the fake tint.

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement