Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III

pChou

(edited)
16 hours ago, Roh96 said:

Goal post last min shifted. Siao liao...so many chiong for property bcos of 6.9 and now tio smoke grenade.

Now Govt opened mouth and say already

there will never be 10mil, there will not even be 6.9mil

if they ever try to attempt that, they will be branded as liars and a loss of integrity and respect will be inevitable.

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement

(edited)
22 hours ago, Roh96 said:

Goal post last min shifted. Siao liao...so many chiong for property bcos of 6.9 and now tio smoke grenade.

Err ... by 2022 ... who remember or who cares when cannot find anyone to buy resale hdb and rent condo? [sly]  [laugh] 

where is the hiphop song sell 1 hdb buy 2 condos? :a-happy:

Edited by Wt_know

I think property companies and property agents better review their websites and remove all the talk on  Govt’s drive for 10m and 6.9m to push sales.

otherwise, they should be POFMAed.

I recalled about the population reference being talked about by property experts several times in the last few years so I googled and true enough found some expert opinions by several well known property websites,. 

The reports seem to read as if the 6.9 mil and 10mil population was a sure thing and earmarked by our govt.

This irresponsible experts are misleading the market without any concrete proof that the population is targeted as such and they  use it to “scare” buyers to continue buying in FOMO.

In the last few years, i have heard from so many property agent countless of times that our population will grow to those figs so better buy first becos Singapore is land scarce.

Good thing i wasnt taken by them.  I sold my investment property in late 2013, which til today is the record price psf for that development.   

Phew!

13 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

I recalled about the population reference being talked about by property experts several times in the last few years so I googled and true enough found some expert opinions by several well known property websites,. 

The reports seem to read as if the 6.9 mil and 10mil population was a sure thing and earmarked by our govt.

This irresponsible experts are misleading the market without any concrete proof that the population is targeted as such and they  use it to “scare” buyers to continue buying in FOMO.

In the last few years, i have heard from so many property agent countless of times that our population will grow to those figs so better buy first becos Singapore is land scarce.

Good thing i wasnt taken by them.  I sold my investment property in late 2013, which til today is the record price psf for that development.   

Phew!

will they kena Pofma-ed 1-by-1 now? lol

Twincharged
(edited)

Huge equity market run. I am almost there for my last property purchase.

Craziest gains ever!

Charging on while people hesitate, and hesitate, and hesitate!

Not even 6 million and already demand >>> supply by a lot. I don't think they will dare to increase population to 6.9 million. Sure balls shrink.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Showster said:

Huge equity market run. I am almost there for my last property purchase.

Craziest gains ever!

Charging on while people hesitate, and hesitate, and hesitate!

Not even 6 million and already demand >>> supply by a lot. I don't think they will dare to increase population to 6.9 million. Sure balls shrink.

wah like that if 6.9 and above 

400-500sqft is normal size and 1000-1200sqft is penthouse unit?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

will they kena Pofma-ed 1-by-1 now? lol

From now onward, I am sure no property agent dare to mention the magical number 6.9 and 10. They better don't use it as scare tactic on buyers. Otherwise I hope buyers POFMA them. The same applies to MCF gurus here. Mai tio POFMA hor.

Edited by Roh96
  • Praise 1

16 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Phew!

No population target to sell, enbloc fever gone, foreigners might lose jobs first, billion dollars from HK or China didn't come. What's next? 

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Roh96 said:

No population target to sell, enbloc fever gone, foreigners might lose jobs first, billion dollars from HK or China didn't come. What's next? 

Massive currency depreciation amidst prolonged diminished interest rate.

Mad rush for safe haven assets. Crazy mad. Gold first. Rolex also.

Watch 2021.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Roh96 said:

From now onward, I am sure no property agent dare to mention the magical number 6.9 and 10. They better don't use it as scare tactic on buyers. Otherwise I hope buyers POFMA them. The same applies to MCF gurus here. Mai tio POFMA hor.

Most Property agents, have been using that for years, quoting it like a bible.  I wonder how and where they got the idea.

These fellas just say everything and anything to strengthen their own cause.  Horrible. 

Thats why i advise people not to listen to what these Property agents say. Take it with a really big spoonful of salt.

Edited by Throttle2

12 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Thats why i advise people not to listen to what these Property agents say. Take it with a really big spoonful of salt.

And yet they are always the ones media talks to, asking about "direction".....seems a waste of effort knowing what their answer will be.

3 hours ago, bsswan said:

And yet they are always the ones media talks to, asking about "direction".....seems a waste of effort knowing what their answer will be.

You ask melon seller, are the melons sweet, what will he say.

muayhahaha

Hypersonic

wah....i think it would be crazy mad for me to commit to 20-year property loan even with low interest rates in these uncertain economic times

😅

Twincharged

The world is the oyster for the young.

Once past 45, unless you can almost full cash pay, it is hard de.

Record low interest with record low vacancy rates. Continue to put money in bank? 

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Showster said:

The world is the oyster for the young.

Once past 45, unless you can almost full cash pay, it is hard de.

Record low interest with record low vacancy rates. Continue to put money in bank? 

slowly collect 100 x Rolex Daytona ... sure huat .... not i say one ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1