Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III

pChou

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

bro, attended already or not? sure win leh .... 

https://www.sgbudgetbabe.com/2020/03/is-i-quadrant-scam-no.html

but $745K property you see no up la ... muahahaha

Seriously, all this bulls**t has been around for years..... people still fall for it due to greed.   Sure, a handful can make some money but a wrong move and you f**k your life up with the leverage taken

Sorry i meant i attended all already

i am living the Singapore Dream , financial freedom!  
(actually i am but not with a single leveraged property 🤫)

property wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

huat ah!  Huat huat huat ah!leverage leverage huat hua huat

muayhahahahahah

After lunch relac a bit at my downstairs HDB kopitiam😜

image.jpg

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Roh96 said:

See lah, talk so much...now you and T2 are in Sour Grape and NATO club. Hahaha. 

No lah , we are in the Property Huat Huat Huat club.   We advocate taking max loans on everything and whacking properties.  Just whack dont look back.  Huat ah bro

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

I just found out I am at level 7 - owning only 0.5 property.  Spouse owns the other 0.5.

Sebei malu....

Me too, although i am the one who paid for it in full.   Lagi kan Sibei malu

2 hours ago, Enye said:

wah...so can share the status of your entire property portfolio and how much monthly cashflow vs debt you taking on now?

empty words and scolding people are useless....show us the $$

😅

How to show when he has none ? Muayhahahahah

Give him chance lah, just place him on ignore list

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Seriously, all this bulls**t has been around for years..... people still fall for it due to greed.   Sure, a handful can make some money but a wrong move and you f**k your life up with the leverage taken

Sorry i meant i attended all already

i am living the Singapore Dream , financial freedom!  
(actually i am but not with a single leveraged property 🤫)

property wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

huat ah!  Huat huat huat ah!leverage leverage huat hua huat

muayhahahahahah

After lunch relac a bit at my downstairs HDB kopitiam😜

image.jpg

Your hse downstairs kopitiam serve you san pellegrino?

Mine only serve me 蛇草水. 😅

th?id=OIP.pdS_ELt89alhh_qDUxMrxAHaJH%26p

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Your hse downstairs kopitiam serve you san pellegrino?

Mine only serve me 蛇草水. 😅

th?id=OIP.pdS_ELt89alhh_qDUxMrxAHaJH%26p

yes, when you say the word and show the finger ... 

Edited by Wt_know

property huat ah! ... what are you waiting for ... seriously ... i mean it!

1.08 > 1.2 > 1.3 > 1.5?

2020-10-12_151515.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

10 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Wah. More people selling their landed homes!

What do they know that I don't?

seek to guard wealth la ... sell 1 and buy 2 more units or upgrade to GCB ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

property huat ah! ... what are you waiting for ... seriously ... i mean it!

1.08 > 1.2 > 1.3 > 1.5?

2020-10-12_151515.jpg

All his neighbour now must be calling their agent to check what price can their house fetch. hahahah

34 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

All his neighbour now must be calling their agent to check what price can their house fetch. hahahah

when a new baseline is set ... who want to sell cheap? :yeah-im-not-drunk:

4 hours ago, Arcachon said:

Very entertaining with all the facts and figures. 

The Glass of water is always half empty.

Its confusing

Maybe same data but presentation different

The property webinar talks all say rental demand still strong, vacancy rates steady this year

• Praise 3

Build more affects nature more. Not forgetting the parts that need to be conserved and reserved for roads.

The cost of construction is also going up with manpower productivity going down.

Much of the extra land is for port relocation and expansion or for the airport expansion. The land freed up (if any) is still going to be very costly to sell.

This video was likely taken before Covid 19. He might have to swallow every word phrased...

• Praise 1

Singapore's GDP and population growths are not going to be like in the past 20 or 40 years ago. The golden era is gone. We could be looking at about 2% GDP growth in the next 5-10 years on average.

There are not going to be that many rich young couples to buy your property when you want to sell.  Remember we are a rapidly ageing society and foreigners import is slowing down too. 

Hence, buy with lots of due diligence. 

• Praise 2

Do you all know why property agents always paint a picture of blue skies in properties?

Becos they want to keep people buying and transactions going.  If the buying stops or slows down, their ricebowl cracks. If property transactions reduce by half, many will be eating xi-bei fong.  

Thats why some property agents decide to quickly repackage themselves as wealth experts and conduct seminars to win the hearts of the impressionable.   Sell tickets make money, transact property make money, moreover become heroes & saviors instantly

Property huat ah!  Next time i want to grow up to be a property agent, to help others find their dream homes at best prices.

must quickly do a heartwarming video showing smiles and hugs and beautiful affordable homes....

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Do you all know why property agents always paint a picture of blue skies in properties?

Becos they want to keep people buying and transactions going.  If the buying stops or slows down, their ricebowl cracks. If property transactions reduce by half, many will be eating xi-bei fong.  

Thats why some property agents decide to quickly repackage themselves as wealth experts and conduct seminars to win the hearts of the impressionable.   Sell tickets make money, transact property make money, moreover become heroes & saviors instantly

Property huat ah!  Next time i want to grow up to be a property agent, to help others find their dream homes at best prices.

must quickly do a heartwarming video showing smiles and hugs and beautiful affordable homes....

They want to do that it's ok, but don't come car forum and start spamming and keep posting to make people feel he's an expert. It can be very irritating. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Dafansu said:

They want to do that it's ok, but don't come car forum and start spamming and keep posting to make people feel he's an expert. It can be very irritating. 

If property market is really hot now, you think agent got time to come car forum and spam? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2