Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III

pChou

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Anyone owns private property but has successfully appealed to HDB to buy new flat? 

hahaha. That guy who can appeal successfully must be a lawyer, he can talk his way out. hahaha. :grin:

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

after reading 170+ pages ... i don't want to be SOUR GRAPE and NATO [bigcry] 

first i need to get $3M loan ... T2, can borrow? bro-bro interest ... 

2020-10-14_083350.jpg

Wah...what is the meaning of this? Every month negative cash flow?

Landlord need to top up $2400 every month for the next 30 yrs to subsidize tenant's lifestyle? 

Landlord buy house, tenant enjoy, landlord subsidize tenant every month for 30 yrs. Huat ah! 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Landlord need to top up $2400 every month for the next 30 yrs to subsidize tenant's lifestyle? 

Landlord buy house, tenant enjoy, landlord subsidize tenant every month for 30 yrs. Huat ah! 

His monthly mortgage is $7.7k and can only rent for $2,600?

My friend tanglin halt HDB can already rent for $2.4K per month liao. $2.4k hot hot inside pocket. haha

22 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

simi 30 years....5 years later landlord cash out at 4M liao lah

then buy another property at 6M

😅

• Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Enye said:

😅

Oh i see...so just need to dong 5 yrs and then able to flip. 

Wah..5 yrs can flip for 30% profit. Mai tu liao.

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Enye said:

😅

not no $5M no talk meh?  ... [sly]  

Edited by Wt_know

29 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Oh i see...so just need to dong 5 yrs and then able to flip. 

Wah..5 yrs can flip for 30% profit. Mai tu liao.

Yes, every 5 yrs can flip minimum 30%.  Huat ah......So easy to make the Singapore dream.

i share with you another secret, you know amazon ?  You must also flip products on amazon.  Buy 30cts sell $3.  Sell easily 500,000 a month.  Every month buy a lamboghini also no problem....  

why need to study, why need to work, all just quit and do this can already!  Eradicate poverty!

huat ah 😂

Those in MCF who don't believe in property investment should in fact support the property angels, I mean agents here. Encourage others to take loan and buy. Sell their shares/bonds etc and buy too. And drive down prices of non property assets. Plus contribute to nation building with the ABSD, stamp duties etc. 

We can then buy the alternative assets cheaper for better returns. 

So please please buy buy buy! It's good investment. But not necessary for you! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

To those (with families) taking bundles of loan to buy properties, be sure you buy insirance to cover yourselves.

otherwise your dependants get riddled with loans and debt that they cannot pay, si bei headache lor.

dont say i didnt advise you all ok...?  Property property wan wan sui , huat ah!

A banker told me his client just pass away with 2mil property loan,so the wife has to bear the load,wores is the wife is a housewife ,siao liao!

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

after reading 170+ pages ... i don't want to be SOUR GRAPE and NATO [bigcry] 

first i need to get $3M loan ... T2, can borrow? bro-bro interest ... 

2020-10-14_083350.jpg

loan 3 mil means 3.5 mil property (or 1.75 mil for 2 properties under different names).

even one single 1.75 mil property should be able to get more than 2.6k cash flow so the numbers should look better than this la.

the real problem will be when property price falls (say 30%), then how? 1 mil dollars lost and you only downpay 500kish? underwater liao.

7 minutes ago, Arcachon said:

You are not alone, many like you love negative news, what if this happens, what if that happens.

I was also like that until 2010.

Yes,I not alone,but to me I have to look at both side inorder to make a right decision,I have friends(banker,property agents,  listed company boss)who share with me tone of sad cases ,these are real cases.As what always said花无白日红, my adive is similar to grandfather adive,must spend within your mean,know your limit and don't follow crowd.

19 minutes ago, Ltk said:

A banker told me his client just pass away with 2mil property loan,so the wife has to bear the load,wores is the wife is a housewife ,siao liao!

Just sell away the property lor.   Dont tell me its the roof over their head??!!  Wah lau!

31 minutes ago, Arcachon said:

Half-empty see tenant enjoy.

Half Full see otherwise.

Whether half empty or half full, at the end of the day don't be the kum gong one who subsidizes the tenant and not able to flip for profit.

39 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yes, every 5 yrs can flip minimum 30%.  Huat ah......So easy to make the Singapore dream.

i share with you another secret, you know amazon ?  You must also flip products on amazon.  Buy 30cts sell $3.  Sell easily 500,000 a month.  Every month buy a lamboghini also no problem....  

why need to study, why need to work, all just quit and do this can already!  Eradicate poverty!

huat ah 😂

Sounds like easier than flipping prata...haha.

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Arcachon said:

It is ok to be poor but not ok to think others are also poor.

ok ... this one fully agreed ... no deny ... [bigcry] 

but is 12.6K income rich to buy $1.05M + $720K condo?

just want to know how rich so that me and wife can moonlight grab phv [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know

Good for you,so all bro sis here,grandfather advice is worth to listern and follow 

Edited by Ltk

43 minutes ago, Ltk said:

If it's tough for the wife, it may have meant that the client didn't plan it properly then. If one has that much in loan, there should have been some mortgage insurance bought or some term insurance bought to cover the spouses for unexpected events like these.

U say siao liao, so u presumed that it's alr terrible? do u know if the client who passed away left any savings? Or was the property profitable or bought high or low? For any one person who dies, there are so many permutations of their circumstances.

In my younger days, my uncle passed away from terminal cancer n though there was a loan left, his insurance and savings covered enough for my auntie to downsize and still retire comfortably. 

I would say, don't judge based on ones own contexts but see that everyone's outcomes can be different.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3