Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III

pChou

3 minutes ago, Rskc said:

This is where I am puzzled since you can exceed $37k. I tried the calculator myself as well in cpf site and it really stopped at $37k no matter how much extra I put. I checked cpf website and I quote:

"The CPF Annual Limit is the maximum amount of mandatory and voluntary contributions* to all three CPF Accounts that a CPF member can receive in a calendar year. The current CPF Annual limit is $37,740."

🤔🙄 I will interested to know how to exceed $37k if there is a way, especially into SA. 

Doesnt go into SA, it goes into OA, i think

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Doesnt go into SA, it goes into OA, i think

No leh. It doesn't as per quote (all 3 accounts). The cpf calculator showed as well. Maybe there have been a change in the cutoff in recent years. 

The only part I am sure is the interest from MA goes to OA if MA is maxed out. However, int from SA stays in SA even SA is maxed out. 

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Rskc said:

No leh. It doesn't as per quote (all 3 accounts). The cpf calculator showed as well. Maybe there have been a change in the cutoff in recent years. 

The only part I am sure is the interest from MA goes to OA if MA is maxed out. However, int from SA stays in SA even SA is maxed out. 

Ok , i never cared before, nor am i bothered now.   Just as long as they pay me my deserved interest on all accts as promised.

by 55yrs old, with at least $1.5mil in CPF would be quite alright.  Should be able to give me $3-4k monthly wouldnt even touching the principal by then, i guess.   Good enough for cigars and utilities expenses and even for maintenance of a B&B car?  Mai hiam lah, must be contented.   

• Praise 1

How many stock investors really earn from volatile stock market?

Those who lose 30%, 50%, who would share?

Some even attack solid assets' values to justify their own losses. 

• Praise 1

On 10/30/2020 at 4:26 PM, Showster said:

How many stock investors really earn from volatile stock market?

Those who lose 30%, 50%, who would share?

Some even attack solid assets' values to justify their own losses. 

ask the obese 'wealth guru', a master stock prodigy with a 'buy high sell low' strategy ! 🤣

@Arcachon

I'm impressed by your provision of charts, graphs and statistics. I was wondering. Could you touch on buying a second property i.e. a landed house on a deferred payment scheme? what are your thoughts on this? 

On 11/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, Throttle2 said:

Spammer Thread.....this has become....😩

47BC1481-CABF-4B9F-BC4A-CC818A282644.png

His post mostly property news  and property information links in a property thread......not spam what. Quite informative.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:16 PM, Arcachon said:

image.png.7d21afee80a0845bcd4d3dd5e76b9389.png

I bet when they no longer allow reissurance of OTP, some people on the boat are forced to make a decision. 

Next month let's see a volume dip, then price decline. 

• Haha! 1

35-40 years is a very long time. Buy a property for investment at 30 years old (very few people can do that nowadays by themselves) and only fully repay at age 65-70 years. There are not that many years left to enjoy the fruits of labour.

Remains of elderly woman and dog found in Katong condo only after more than a year

NOVEMBER 26, 2020PUBLISHED AT 8:29 AM

By DOMINIC LOW THE STRAITS TIMES

Madam Lily Loh's fate was discovered only when police officers entered her flat and found her remains.

Lianhe Zhaobao

SINGAPORE - After an elderly woman living alone was not seen outside her condominium unit for months and letters began piling outside her door, the condo's management was notified.

But her fate was discovered only more than a year later on Monday (Nov 23), when police officers entered her flat and found her remains.

Rip to deceased.

Shore Residence... in other countries this condo will be cheap sale.

But here, the price will be up even before the smell completely disappear.

I reckon that you are a property agent.  If yes, it will be good to go find more business elsewhere than posting repeatedly here

Edited by Tayv
↡ Advertisement