pChou

Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III

5th Gear

This recession does not seem like one from increasing property prices and COE prices..

• Praise 1

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, awhtc said:

This recession does not seem like one from increasing property prices and COE prices..

It will be much more painful than the previous ones, maybe even worse than the period after 2009.

Painful recession, means everyone feels poorer after that. That means everything will be more ex...

• Praise 1

1st Gear
3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

You’re right

Its true that all this guy has been basically doing is just spamming.  At least Showster doesnt spam and participates in many other discussions elsewhere in the forum.

When SOUR GRAPES, ASSUME, HEARSAY, NATO, A GLASS of Water Always Half empty, got exposed they start to share people spamming.

The truth is SOUR GRAPES, ASSUME, HEARSAY, NATO, A GLASS of Water Always Half empty spamming all along happily until they get exposed.

Sharing the truth, facts, and figures are called spamming, sharing nonsense is not.

Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III or

Singapore Private Property prices still up or down? Part III for SOUR GRAPES, ASSUME, HEARSAY, NATO, A GLASS of Water Always Half empty.

6th Gear
3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

You’re right

Its true that all this guy has been basically doing is just spamming.  At least Showster doesnt spam and participates in many other discussions elsewhere in the forum.

The best thing to do is to ignore. I am losing interest in this thread and will check out for time being. Will come back again when the troll is gone.  

• Praise 1

1st Gear

Bye, please don't go to other places to do the same thing you have done here.

• Praise 1

Supersonic (edited)
On 10/22/2020 at 6:02 PM, kobayashiGT said:

You have the link? hahaha. I wanna watch!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

4th Gear
41 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Wah, 200k cash sitting in the property? Only the good and nothing on the pitfalls? I hope the couple he helped does not get into trouble in future.

My take is always fully secure the roof over head first before getting more. Don't have to pay up but have the necessary liquidity to when needed. It is a priceless feel.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have been reading rich dare poor dad when I was 15 leh. :grin:

He must be a genius. hahaha.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.e94aa035297bc9093a1b905bdaf859f7.jpg

Supersonic (edited)
55 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have been reading rich dare poor dad when I was 15 leh. :grin:

MTL ... he advised do not commit property suicide ...

or do not commit suicide?

which is which? i am lost ...  😆

Edited by Wt_know

6th Gear
7 hours ago, Arcachon said:

Bye, please don't go to other places to do the same thing you have done here.

Actually prior to your arrival, things were pretty much amiable here though there are some occasional disagreements but we tend to mostly agree to disagree.

I have seen you from the old condosingapore forum to what u are pushing here now and if u are trying to get some positive attention here.. maybe u may wish to tone down a little on your somewhat aggressive rhetoric. 

We are mostly mature enough to see what you are hawking here and there isn't a real need to flush us with chunks of marketing materials that we are already busy throwing away from our letterboxes. 

I really do appreciate Mercs' sharing as the articles are more neutral and informative without a slant towards hardsell. Hope to see more of that here.

• Praise 5

1st Gear
12 hours ago, Rskc said:

Wah, 200k cash sitting in the property? Only the good and nothing on the pitfalls? I hope the couple he helped does not get into trouble in future.

My take is always fully secure the roof over head first before getting more. Don't have to pay up but have the necessary liquidity to when needed. It is a priceless feel.

Why does one want to mislead the reader in the forum thinking people are stupid enough to believe what they share instead of what was shared in the video.

The couple in the mid-'30s, with 200k cash after selling their HDB and their CPF they are able to buy 2 private property with their income.

Many are doing this and there is this group of people sharing how dangerous and impossible to do just because they don't understand.

Then when people share how it is done, they start to say spamming to confuse the reader.

Let me guess the same person with a different account.

HAHA

1st Gear

122154442_10157985134867061_120873117485

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

1st Gear
18 hours ago, Showster said:

It will be much more painful than the previous ones, maybe even worse than the period after 2009.

Painful recession, means everyone feels poorer after that. That means everything will be more ex...

Not many understand what you share, only the rich will get richer.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

1st Gear

When you are young and working people tell you to be safe don't leverage, what happens when you are old and jobless.

Live is so short and there is a bunch of idiot going around sharing rubbish.

https://www.facebook.com/sgjobinfo/posts/2440907932878553

1st Gear
12 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

unnamed.thumb.jpg.e94aa035297bc9093a1b905bdaf859f7.jpg

If you did what the Book share, well done otherwise NATO.

You can learn everything about getting rich but if you NATO you will be still what you are.

4th Gear
23 minutes ago, Arcachon said:

Why does one want to mislead the reader in the forum thinking people are stupid enough to believe what they share instead of what was shared in the video.

The couple in the mid-'30s, with 200k cash after selling their HDB and their CPF they are able to buy 2 private property with their income.

Many are doing this and there is this group of people sharing how dangerous and impossible to do just because they don't understand.

Then when people share how it is done, they start to say spamming to confuse the reader.

Let me guess the same person with a different account.

HAHA

Are you referring to me? 🙂 I do appreciate some of the info/data you put out there. I thank you for those.

However, if you can't accept what I say, it is totally fine. We all have our opinion. Like I mentioned before, agree to disagree. 

To "win" a discussion by saying that my account belongs to another same person in forum is shallow.

Be humble my friend.

↡ Advertisement