Family in New York

Wind30

Turbocharged

Totally agree with you on Niagara Falls.

Went there several years ago and I much preferred the US side versus the Canadian side. But the view from the Canadian side is nicer because of that.

yup, it does reflects on the country and its people....

Montreal our next stop after Niagra.

newyork_09.jpg

Breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast was cold and crappy but I got a nice pic :)

newyork_10.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Montreal, I love the graffiti in the overseas cities...

newyork_11.jpg

I think this is a science center at Montreal. The stuff there is REALLY fun very interactive. It looks cheap to set up but extremely interesting. I think our science center needs to learn from this one.

newyork_14.jpg

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Montreal evening shot. The sun sets really late so there is not many shots at the golden hour...

newyork_15.jpg

quebec city

newyork_17.jpg

newyork_18.jpg

Turbocharged
(edited)

newyork_19.jpg

Charlevoix whale watching cruise.... not that fun. whale is far away and surfaces rarely. boring. 

newyork_21.jpg

newyork_22.jpg

newyork_24.jpg

newyork_25.jpg

newyork_26.jpg

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Very nice professional quality pictures. The children grown up liao.

still far from it... the older girl is giving me issues... teenage years coming...

newyork_27.jpg

newyork_28.jpg

newyork_29.jpg

newyork_31.jpg

Nice. I was in NYC last Oct and visited many many places of interest there. Also drove to Niagara Falls.

Did you drive there too?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Nice. I was in NYC last Oct and visited many many places of interest there. Also drove to Niagara Falls.

Did you drive there too?

We drove from Washington to Niagara to Montreal to Quebec to boston. A Lot of LOOOONG drives...

Boston. Which is a very interesting city full of history and museums. but feels a bit unsafe... a lot of err... shady characters. There is this guy loitering outside our apartment entrance pictured below... I think he was trying to see the entry code. 

We stayed in a apartment with self check in, no reception. Room is good but feels not so safe as entry all the way to the room is by keycode. We actually barricaded the door from inside :)

newyork_37.jpg

Edited by Wind30

Turbocharged

Boston tea party museum which is pretty interesting as they enacted the events in the past. 

newyork_41.jpg

newyork_42.jpg

Turbocharged
(edited)

Boston lobster.... not really nice...

newyork_44.jpg

The museum in boston are really nice 

newyork_46.jpg

newyork_47.jpg

At macdonaldsnewyork_48.jpg

Edited by Wind30

I like your photos very much because they are all spontaneous which makes it very natural and fluid.

I believe photography is about content and presentation which you have your unique style. You should explore your strength and develop on it. Looking forward to your first photography exhibition.

The rest are just technical which today can be changed with different camera systems and our good friend the photoshop.

Boston lobster.... not really nice...

newyork_44.jpg

The museum in boston are really nice 

newyork_46.jpg

newyork_47.jpg

At macdonaldsnewyork_48.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I like your photos very much because they are all spontaneous which makes it very natural and fluid.

I believe photography is about content and presentation which you have your unique style. You should explore your strength and develop on it. Looking forward to your first photography exhibition.

The rest are just technical which today can be changed with different camera systems and our good friend the photoshop.

I think shooting as a hobby and being a pro is completely two different levels, expectations are also much lower for family snapshots.

We watched the Aladdin Broadway show which is quite impressive. They have some special effects which looks very real.

newyork_49.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi, disregarding the brnad, will using mirrorless 12mm wide angle lens able to create the "wide" photo effect that you had captured? Not into photography but must say I am impressed with thr quality of photo you had taken. Thank you

was a bit apprehensive at first 10 years ago.... but seriously, facebook also has so many photos... there is no anonymity online.

I just watch my posts in forums as it is not anonymous. don't post stupid things...

The camera is sony A7iii/a7riii. Most of these shots are shot with the 12-24mm and with a very close subject distance (1m?) to emphasis the ultra wide angle effect.

When using an utlra wide, I always need to remind myself to get closer....

Also there is a big effect of shooting from low angle or high angle depending on what you want to achieve.

Like that hor miah?

My first aeroplane ride was in my university 1st year... I can still remember how fun it was on my first airplane ride... cuz I was already so old :)

Quebec city. Some church along the way

This is a Jam shop in ile d orleans which is an island like sentosa in the River. Lot of food places on that Island. 

Actually if can bring family on such holidays is not hor miah, what is hor miah?  [:p]

Your past could have been your driving force to success, but how well you doing now is not related to your past lah. 

↡ Advertisement