How to tell if someone is high or low class?

Can we tag a price range to each of the class?

according to C&C, entry price tag for 

A class S$150,000

B class S$170,000

C class S$190,000

E class S$250,000

S class S$400,000

[:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Please use your own brain

and make up your own mind.

Are you strawberry generation

everything also must tell you?

:D

I just hope that I wont become like him when i am at this age.

Class or no class is not important, more important is a person must have good personality and integrity.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

This one is class or no class?  [laugh]

https://youtu.be/lrl3ttw-sBw

Just as you as me what is class and no class

many years ago a samurai also ask a monk the same question.

The wise old monk said to the samurai what a silly question

you must be the biggest idiot and you dress like a girl.

The samurai got angry and took out his sword

and was about to bring it down on the head of the monk,

The monk said stop and told him this is no class. 

The samurai calm down thought about it and put his sword back

and the monk said this is class.

So people that give great answers to silly questions like the wise old monk

is pure class.

And people that keep asking silly questions really got no class.

• Praise 1

I just hope that I wont become like him when i am at this age.

Class or no class is not important, more important is a person must have good personality and integrity.

Yeah all of us also hope we don't become like @Kusje when we are old.

He keeps asking silly questions.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

To me, high class or low class is not define by where they stay, what they eat, what they drive or what they wear.

It is define by their behavior and attitude towards others. A person who is kind, considerate to others, fair, honest, caring, etc is always high class in my eyes.

My work deals with people from all walks of life. I have the privilege to walk into nice big landed houses and also the opportunity to help owners who stay in small HDB flats. I am already totally immune to where they stay or what they drive. All I see is the difference between their behavior and how they treat others that define their class.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 10

Yeah all of us also hope we don't become like @Kusje when we are old.

He keeps asking silly questions.

Not I say one
  • Haha! 1

To me, high class or low class is not define by where they stay, what they eat, what they drive or what they wear.

It is define by their behavior and attitude towards others. A person who is kind, considerate to others, fair, honest, caring, etc is always high class in my eyes.

My work deals with people from all walks of life. I have the privilege to walk into nice big landed houses and also the opportunity to help owners who stay in small HDB flats. I am already totally immune to where they stay or what they drive. All I see is the difference between their behavior and how they treat others that define their class.

I agree. 

Wisdom in hold, Elegance in mold.

腹有詩書氣自華。

What an elegant phrase.  [smash]

But i think more appropriately, it's reading and gaining knowledge and acknowledging you are ultimately more knowledgeable but still as ignorant in many ways. That makes you classy. Or else u just become haughty and with a stiff upper lip   [laugh]

• Praise 1

But the report does not mention what you say. Its the money that defines status still.

Most of the time, it is with one's perception, as well as situational.

A well dressed person behind the wheel of a Rolls Royce may just be a driver. A casually dressed uncle maybe a billionaire in actual. But can we tell just by a quick look?

A shabby looking foreign worker who give way to others in a lift, vs a nicely dressed man who block the lift by standing at the door, who has more class?

Attending a funeral wake in simple dressing vs whole body full of "atas accessories" and smell like a perfume sale person from afar, which is more appropriate (classier)?

"A class" is high class or low class? In school days, A class is the best. In Mercedes-Benz passenger car lineup, A class is the lowest class, and the list goes on.

To me, attitude, behavior and mindset draw them apart. @icedbs has already elaborated on the first 2, and Mindset is about thinking / doing the right thing, comfortably, regardless how others look at you. Some may say: In my own class... [cool]

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 1

For me, i feel classy applies more to ladies. 

Some ladies have feminine elegance. And can see they are really brought up well  :wub: