Time to report errant PMD riders!

StreetFight3r

Most people don't want motorcycles lah.  The only ones who would consider motorcycles are the men doing delivery. Parking is also a major issue doing food delivery. 

Go to any neighbourhood school in the morning and i guarantee that you see at least 50 PMDs coming along with fathers and mothers ferrying their kids to school.

My wife rides a uniwheel to go to Central sometimes even though she drives. But uniwheels don't garner any hatred cos they are generally slower, and can't really bang anyone (lol more likely to fall down yourself if u bang anyone)

Yeah, uniwheel seems to be more public friendly  :grin:

When parents send their kids last minute, keeping to speed limit is the last thing on their heads; seen plenty of speeding parents  :yuush:

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

还有王法吗?

A video of four e-scooterists riding on the road in Woodlands at night has gone viral.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

还有王法吗?

A video of four e-scooterists riding on the road in Woodlands at night has gone viral.

Actual the cam car also one kind.

Though the e-scooters are wrong, but why the cam car need to flash them repeatedly and long horn them? The road is clear, he can just overtake them with lots of clearance.

They want to die, let them die far far away. Why put himself in close vincinity with them?

• Praise 1

还有王法吗?

These are kids...

IMO kids and pmds are a disaster combo.

• Praise 1

Though the e-scooters are wrong, but why the cam car need to flash them repeatedly and long horn them? The road is clear, he can just overtake them with lots of clearance.

They want to die, let them die far far away. Why put himself in close vincinity with them?

why not think another direction?

if every 1 turn a bind eyes to crime, what will the world be??

imagine if every 1 behave like cam car, horn at the kids and warn them of the danger,

i am sure they will change sooner  then later.

• Praise 1

it is better the cam car be one kind then when a big truck coming from behind and take a few of them down accidentally.  to be frank i wont be so kind to long horn and flash at them though  i would still honk to warn them, the parents of these folks owe the cam car a big thanks.

• Praise 1

why not think another direction?

if every 1 turn a bind eyes to crime, what will the world be??

imagine if every 1 behave like cam car, horn at the kids and warn them of the danger,

i am sure they will change sooner  then later.

Just short horn and couple of flash is good enough.

But long blast and repeatedly flashing will get more negative reactions and will not get them to reflect on their actions.

Turbocharged
(edited)

sometimes need to do stupid things to get these stupid youngsters out of the road. If every driver starts doing this, I don't think they dare to be on the road anymore  [laugh]

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

it is better the cam car be one kind then when a big truck coming from behind and take a few of them down accidentally. to be frank i wont be so kind to long horn and flash at them though i would still honk to warn them, the parents of these folks owe the cam car a big thanks.

Actually I though cam car is a mini bus or something

But don’t think is the King Kong size type

• Praise 1

(edited)

Where are the white shirts when you need them?

Oh, kiao kah listen to each other tkss at the house

They are busy measuring kids high to catch child seat related offence, maybe child seat related incident rate is higher than that of PMDs? Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

They are busy measuring kids high to catch child seat related offence, maybe child seat related incident rate is higher than that of PMDs?

Only they would know since the statistic is always in their hands.

Hypersonic

è¿æçæ³åï¼

They always terrorised pedestrian. For once seeing pmd si ginna at the receiving end, kenna terrorised and annoyed. Sibei shiok.
  • Praise 3

They always terrorised pedestrian. For once seeing pmd si ginna at the receiving end, kenna terrorised and annoyed. Sibei shiok.

That’s why I really don’t mind these jokers do road

But they better don’t complain when King Kong comes along :XD:

Hypersonic

Thatâs why I really donât mind these jokers do road

But they better donât complain when King Kong comes along :XD:

If they kenna king kong, no sympathy from me, instead good riddance. Only sympathise the king kong driver that he may be charged.

If they kenna king kong, no sympathy from me, instead good riddance. Only sympathise the king kong driver that he may be charged.

Brother, King Kong is no Lexus

Lexus too quiet, cannot heat shit

King Kong too loud, also cannot bear shit :XD:

So King Kong man donno he went over these jokers :XD:

• Praise 2

Brother, King Kong is no Lexus

Lexus too quiet, cannot heat shit

King Kong too loud, also cannot bear shit :XD:

So King Kong man donno he went over these jokers :XD:

better they bang king kong then king kong bang them. King kong bang them, the driver will still get into trouble. They bang king kong, the driver will not have issue since the PMDs go on the road to bang the king kong.

better they bang king kong then king kong bang them. King kong bang them, the driver will still get into trouble. They bang king kong, the driver will not have issue since the PMDs go on the road to bang the king kong.

No more points for the day Liao bro! Hahaha!!!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1