Cheap Parking whole day near Suntec

StBear

Free? Really?

i/m not sure nw, been 1 mth plus nvr go there, but for the past half yr whenevr i went there, i park there. there is no gantry and also not official car park yet, cos beside it got some fenced up construction going on, i saw quite a few cars parked there.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

i/m not sure nw, been 1 mth plus nvr go there, but for the past half yr whenevr i went there, i park there. there is no gantry and also not official car park yet, cos beside it got some fenced up construction going on, i saw quite a few cars parked there.

I remember last time there was a carpark there, now no more due to some construction. Dont know if the place you parked allowed or not?!

I remember last time there was a carpark there, now no more due to some construction. Dont know if the place you parked allowed or not?!

well, this is the grey area cos there is no sign board forbidding u to park, and there is no double yellow or any line there, jus tarmac, so i guess is free for all lol...

Twincharged

if the st john at beach road is considered near, can park there.

was $5 per entry the last time i was there.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Actually,go these DownTown Areas like Marina,Suntec or Orchard....the best is to take Public Transport...If have Motorcycle the best,Suntec City can park for Free.. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

(edited)

if the st john at beach road is considered near, can park there.

was $5 per entry the last time i was there.

This may be the cheapest option if still applicable cos Concourse got link bridge to Nicoll Highway MRT, take train to Esplanade station.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Maybe not more than $18? Will be there whole day for conference.

Suntec full day will be $22.

Your budget is $18. $4 and you get the convenience of not having to find somewhere else to park and then have to take mrt and walk.

But if you really have to... Then park Kallang Wave Mall and take MRT 3 stops to Esplanade and walk to Convention Centre.

I reckon the time spent walking and the fare for taking MRT to and fro will be equal to $4 anyway.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Your budget is $18. $4 and you get the convenience of not having to find somewhere else to park and then have to take mrt and walk.

But if you really have to... Then park Kallang Wave Mall and take MRT 3 stops to Esplanade and walk to Convention Centre.

I reckon the time spent walking and the fare for taking MRT to and fro will be equal to $4 anyway.

Pardon me, but if one chooses to own a car, why fret over $4 ?

Pardon me, but if one chooses to own a car, why fret over $4 ?

It's not so much about the amount but more on the willingness to pay.

It's human nature to want more for less, or to get the shiokness of "beating the system"

• Praise 7

Drive a car but ask so much on parking. IMO dont need to ask. You are parking in CBD. You want cheap you park outside cbd then take a train/bus/pmd. If you dont want the hassle then you pay for parking. You ask so much on cheap parking you will still have to find your own way. Dont expect spoon feeding.

It doesn't have a search field, 'where is the cheapest carpark near Suntec'  [laugh]

ask siri or google assist   [scholar]

ok will feedback tot he admin to include the AI to search for the cheapest rate  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

Kallang wave mall parking is not cheap if park whole day.

It's not so much about the amount but more on the willingness to pay.

It's human nature to want more for less, or to get the shiokness of "beating the system" ð¤£

Just like my favourite coke analogy.

Buy coke at $2.50 from 7-11 or $1.50 from the mama shop at the other end of the block?

Or petrol.. why do drivers flock to certain stations just to get the extra few percent discount?

Or deliberately slow down at 9:59am near the gantry just to enjoy the feeling of passing thru at gantry at 10am on the dot and save that $1 or $0.50? ð

Yup bro. Kiasuism. Haha.

Thanks for the advice.

↡ Advertisement