Chervolet Corvette Stingray (C8)

inlinesix

Twincharged

post-168945-0-34500900-1532520296_thumb.post-168945-0-65888000-1532520303_thumb.

took these pictures last year.

car still around.

Edited by sake
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

yeah. the brand has been dead ever since the last production of the VFII SS-V commie. now they're importing all those opel european thrash. nothing will ever match the capabilities of that v8 commodore. do the school drop off on the week days and hit the race track on the weekends.

No V8, no manual, no rear wheel drive! lol  <_<

• Praise 4

6.2L mod somemore will be more than sick.

yes. they've done it before as well. the final production HSV GTSR W1.. literally the LS9 out of the corvette but tuned differently..

636bhp 6sp manual..  [inlove]  [inlove]  [inlove]

ddde50c7-682b-457b-a1ce-511220131878.png

• Praise 3

think it's time i register for updates and get ready to pre order.. still curiously wondering what the confirmed AU pricing will be like.. and no. i don't know the difference for chrysler part numbers..

1679671151_ScreenShot2019-10-24at12_44_10pm.thumb.png.aaf1e00e3dd85e5a8de0b91c745bb22d.png

2 hours ago, louisbosco said:

think it's time i register for updates and get ready to pre order.. still curiously wondering what the confirmed AU pricing will be like.. and no. i don't know the difference for chrysler part numbers..

1679671151_ScreenShot2019-10-24at12_44_10pm.thumb.png.aaf1e00e3dd85e5a8de0b91c745bb22d.png

I can't imagine you actually replied to junk posts :D

Oh my... Holden Corvette? In RHD?! It means it can come to SG eventually too

Edited by Cheefarn

4 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

I can't imagine you actually replied to junk posts :D

Oh my... Holden Corvette? In RHD?! It means it can come to SG eventually too

hahaha well, thought i just add a snarky in there..

well, that is if PI can secure one in australia.. cheverolet is actually selling this car under holden since the brand is dead.. and they will be trying to milk it while they can. in sg, i'm not too sure. been awhile since i've seen or heard about chevy since 10 years ago..

already put down my interest but till know we won't know which dealers will get them. and as usual, WA will probably be the last and have the least..

https://www.motor1.com/news/429298/2020-corvette-wards-best-interiors/

2020 Chevy Corvette C8 Wins An Award For Best Interior

image.png.8c770326727b8ba9b6ada8e1a68c4e80.png

It’s a big improvement over past Corvette interiors.

The Chevy Corvette is famous for many things, but its interior quality has never been one of them – until now. Designers reworked the 2020 C8’s interior, creating a much more comforting and inviting space than ever before. And Wards Auto has noticed, too, naming the Chevy Corvette a winner of its 2020 10 Best Interiors awards. It joins the Hyundai Venue, Bentley Flying Spur, and Mercedes GLB as this year’s other winners.

For more than 50 years, Chevy, while capable of putting German and Italian automakers to shame in the performance department, lagged behind them in the interior fit-and-finish category. The GM plastics and parts from lesser Chevy models are gone, replaced by high-quality materials and new technologies that improve the packaging – like the push-button transmission selector. One Wards Auto juror, James Amend, called the C8 “the comfiest Corvette ever.”

Our own Senior Editor Jeff Perez noted the Corvette’s premium interior in his first drive review from earlier this year, writing, “This is the best Corvette interior ever, and it may very well be Chevrolet’s best interior ever, too.” The tan leather interior is gorgeous, while Chevy offers other arresting colors like red, burgundy, and blue that help exemplify the company’s focus on interior quality.

image.thumb.png.158b00934c1915e902a7df289d4b89ad.png

Chevy marketed the Corvette as starting under $60,000, which it does, but those brighter interiors do come at a cost premium. Wards’ Corvette tipped the monetary scales at $78,820, which included a carbon fiber pack for the interior, the microsuede steering wheel, and the nearly $12,000 3LT Premium Equipment pack that added a ton of features and amenities.

Wards Auto has named nine of its 2020 10 Best Interiors, and the inclusion of the Corvette is a welcomed one. With the C8 setting the groundwork for future Corvette models, one area customers won’t have to concern themselves with is interior quality. Add that to its performance and handling chops, and the ‘Vette has closed the gap between it and its rivals.

• Praise 1