2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

8 hours ago, Cyano said:

Can any owner confirm if there is Memory Seat for the driver? The absence of it will be a deal breaker for me.

even kia and hyundai got memory seat!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Plus built in TPMS 

Then you know much of your money goes into the 4 rings and pocket of the AD. 

13 hours ago, Cyano said:

Can any owner confirm if there is Memory Seat for the driver? The absence of it will be a deal breaker for me.

I believe can add as an option but of course not cheap. I remember the a4 (I think) had the same issue and SE mentioned can add on, if not wrong around $1k?

• Praise 3

On 4/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, Spring said:

I believe can add as an option but of course not cheap. I remember the a4 (I think) had the same issue and SE mentioned can add on, if not wrong around $1k?

IF $1K consider cheap. I checked before. Outside workshop can do it for $1.3K. PA charge $2k.

Neutral Newbie

On 4/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, Spring said:

I dug little a deeper into this topic. There is actually no factory option for Memory Seat for the Q3 SB. So I don't think we can even get it retrofitted with one 😞

• Praise 1

Its a convenient feature that Audi ignores largely - either they dont want to put into their cars, or they have not perfected it yet!  So, have no choice but to live with the slight inconvenience and enjoy the car! 😊

14 hours ago, Cyano said:

I dug little a deeper into this topic. There is actually no factory option for Memory Seat for the Q3 SB. So I don't think we can even get it retrofitted with one 😞

Maybe it’s an aftermarket option? Try asking the SE cos I’m quite sure some batches of A4 didn’t hv it as well n SE mentioned it can be done but I’m not sure if it’s aftermarket or perhaps A4 had a factory option unlike this Q3 SB. 

• Praise 4

Here's a very recent review of the Sportback down in Auz.  Its a 2L Quattro  S-Line with a 7 sp DSG. Now that I have my Sportback for a couple of weeks (didnt get to drive it much though - given the circuit-breaker measures imposed), I can relate much better to the details of the review.

https://youtu.be/yuxD3G3sUVY

PS, I forgot to add that I am very pleased with the big boot of the Sportback.  As an avid golfer, being able to fit a full-size golf back in the boot is Plus.  I am able to slide in my large golf bag to fit diagonally into the boot without the need to slide the rear seat an inch or two (which was needed in the X1).

Edited by Jeffrey
  • Praise 3

4 hours ago, Fiat5oo said:

I want those rims! Look huge though - 20 inch? Anyone seen in Sg?

havent seen this exact rim before But design like this (10*2 spokes) is not hard to find. brands like TSW, OZ have something similar

Neutral Newbie
45 minutes ago, SZ_ford said:

saw 45 TFSI on a q3 SB. that's the quattro model?

didn't know PA brought that in

Either a special indent or probably just a badge change mod?

Edited by Cyano

18 hours ago, Cyano said:

Either a special indent or probably just a badge change mod?

Should be badged. My SE told me we are getting the 40 TFSI quattro, only reaching our shores June/ July. 

46 minutes ago, Pandaboi said:

Should be badged. My SE told me we are getting the 40 TFSI quattro, only reaching our shores June/ July. 

There was 1 45 TSI Quattro brought in - believe it was Nano/Chronos Grey as part of the feb/mar deliveries. If its not that color - then for sure PI indent or badge mod.

Interesting to hear they are bringing in the quattro model on a going basis. The pricing gap will likely make it a niche model given the base model has all the high end features. unless they decide to strip down the base model and make it even cheaper..

Edited by Sinster
↡ Advertisement