2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

21 minutes ago, Sinster said:

There was 1 45 TSI Quattro brought in - believe it was Nano/Chronos Grey as part of the feb/mar deliveries. If its not that color - then for sure PI indent or badge mod.

Interesting to hear they are bringing in the quattro model on a going basis. The pricing gap will likely make it a niche model given the base model has all the high end features. unless they decide to strip down the base model and make it even cheaper..

Cool, interesting that a 45 Quattro model was brought in then.

I was told that the 40 Quattro is ~30k more than the base model. Actually, the base model is already very well spec. Quite curious to know the spec list of the 40 quattro.

↡ Advertisement

5 minutes ago, Pandaboi said:

Cool, interesting that a 45 Quattro model was brought in then.

I was told that the 40 Quattro is ~30k more than the base model. Actually, the base model is already very well spec. Quite curious to know the spec list of the 40 quattro.

I believe the 40/45 is the same. ITs just different naming conventions for different markets.

In terms of specs, the 45TSI had the 2L engine + Quattro + 18inch rims. Price was yeah about +$30K, of which $10K was VES so just tax...felt like a lot for not much else different in terms of options/spec. Maybe there was a bodykit difference - I dont recall..I saw it in person in the showroom. will find the pics i took.

38 minutes ago, Sinster said:

I believe the 40/45 is the same. ITs just different naming conventions for different markets.

In terms of specs, the 45TSI had the 2L engine + Quattro + 18inch rims. Price was yeah about +$30K, of which $10K was VES so just tax...felt like a lot for not much else different in terms of options/spec. Maybe there was a bodykit difference - I dont recall..I saw it in person in the showroom. will find the pics i took.

i think 35 is 150hp, 40 is 180hp and 45 is quattro 230 hp.

Not sure about other spec 

1 hour ago, Sinster said:

There was 1 45 TSI Quattro brought in - believe it was Nano/Chronos Grey as part of the feb/mar deliveries. If its not that color - then for sure PI indent or badge mod.

Interesting to hear they are bringing in the quattro model on a going basis. The pricing gap will likely make it a niche model given the base model has all the high end features. unless they decide to strip down the base model and make it even cheaper..

ya i saw grey with 45 badge. Punggol area

Neutral Newbie

the one that was in the showroom was 40 TFSI - 180bhp. listed at 175k, which is 30k more than the 35 TFSI 1.4L. Part of it is due to the 10k VES difference. Spec wise, the differences are: 180bhp, quattro AWD, 7-speed S-tronic, 18" wheels, larger brake calipers/rotors. Everything else is exactly the same.

Save the money, most of us dont drive to the point where we really utilise the quattro esp on Singapore rds, perhaps just only bragging rights..have more $$$ in yr bank acct and get the normal 1.4T Sportsback and if you really want, you can spend a little bit more to mod to yr own requirements, mine i upsize rims n gt better tyres, and of course, took up Premium Auto's Revo Stage 1 Tune with agent warranty which really puts the Sports in Sportsback

Edited by Treestar
  • Praise 4

Neutral Newbie
23 hours ago, Treestar said:

Save the money, most of us dont drive to the point where we really utilise the quattro esp on Singapore rds, perhaps just only bragging rights..have more $$$ in yr bank acct and get the normal 1.4T Sportsback and if you really want, you can spend a little bit more to mod to yr own requirements, mine i upsize rims n gt better tyres, and of course, took up Premium Auto's Revo Stage 1 Tune with agent warranty which really puts the Sports in Sportsback

How much is PA Revo Stage 1 tune bro?

On 4/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, Treestar said:

added 50hp?

16 hours ago, F430 said:

Hi owners,

What are your average city fuel consumption for the 1.4tsi?

12km/l. 60/40 city-hw. running on stock 17' inch wheels.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, F430 said:

Hi owners,

What are your average city fuel consumption for the 1.4tsi?

im getting 11km/l ; ive done 2600km; am on 19inch rims with revo tuning. Pretty happy that its only 1km/l less than the stock setup - but thats also because the roads are empty and lots of highway driving the past 2mths.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
On 6/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, Sinster said:

im getting 11km/l ; ive done 2600km; am on 19inch rims with revo tuning. Pretty happy that its only 1km/l less than the stock setup - but thats also because the roads are empty and lots of highway driving the past 2mths.

how much you paid for your tuning? is it traceable when you head back for your servicing? will it be void? 

anyone know where to shop for body kits and stuff for this model? 

16 minutes ago, mrdonkey said:

how much you paid for your tuning? is it traceable when you head back for your servicing? will it be void? 

anyone know where to shop for body kits and stuff for this model? 

Tuning was done by Premium; warranty covered by them. Pricing is standard from them; $4K +gst 
for body kit - I think glatt (if I got the name right) was bringing in various body kits.

14 hours ago, Sinster said:

Tuning was done by Premium; warranty covered by them. Pricing is standard from them; $4K +gst 
for body kit - I think glatt (if I got the name right) was bringing in various body kits.

It's Audikit by Glatt. U can find them in FB.

↡ Advertisement