2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

(edited)

@Saabest in the Q3 FB group I was told Audi pricing is quite rubberband. Not sure how true or is applicable for current situation. What would be a good range to quote first? Don’t know can get for 15xK anot. 

Edited by Foreverhyperlink

4 hours ago, Saabest said:

@Freeder Can be more specific? No need to put x after 14_ K

Depends on your trade-in car model...

Mercs has the highest OT amt....

Neutral Newbie

I am considering to change from 17 inch stock rim to 19" or 20" forged rims.  Tyre shop recommended 20" as he said would look nicer.  I tend to agree.

Would like to ask anyone has been driving with a 20 inch rim and how does the ride feel?  Appreciate your  sharing.

2 hours ago, Venushsl said:

Hi, 

Can i check if it is normal to have clicking sound from Q3 after shutting down the engine??

Those relays make clicking noises. ... Exhaust system is cooling down - This is the most common noise you hear when you shut the engine off.

Google can find many many.

"Exhaust system is cooling down". This is a little rare in our climate. 

• Haha! 1

I am interested in getting a used 2020 onward Q3 and I saw quite a lot of units selling on SGcarmart about 10 over units. 

Why so many selling? Is it a problematic car?

Hello everyone, I have a shopping list for a new car and the Q3 SB is number 1. Since i'm going to give my current car to my parents, can i get some advice as to whether $155,000 without trading in my car is a realistic price? If not, what's the ballpark range then?

↡ Advertisement