2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

1 minute ago, alphapunk2 said:

Hello everyone, I have a shopping list for a new car and the Q3 SB is number 1. Since i'm going to give my current car to my parents, can i get some advice as to whether $155,000 without trading in my car is a realistic price? If not, what's the ballpark range then?

I would go for the BMW X1 at $158K with current clearance sales

↡ Advertisement

Im considering a brand new q3 SB too

Nett price abt 160k now after discount.. overtrade is just a "discount" from listed.

Depre abt 14-15k

Those in preowned mkt still want to ask for 155k with lower coe paper value lol

R they dreaming

Edited by Rayoflight

21 minutes ago, Rayoflight said:

@alphapunk2 

Google LTA car cost..

See whats the basic cost of a q3 sportback by Premium.. about 128k i last checked with COE.

They got room to nego wan la tbh

Hey there @Rayoflight, thanks for the reply. Would you say 140k-150k is a realistic price i could bargain down to?

Edited by alphapunk2
add tag

14 hours ago, Roverboy said:

I am interested in getting a used 2020 onward Q3 and I saw quite a lot of units selling on SGcarmart about 10 over units. 

Why so many selling? Is it a problematic car?

prices doesnt look attractive go check out effective price for new

could it be the 1.4turbo engine is just not pushing enough power to move the heavy body of the Q3 sportback as I read this car is quite heavy for its class?.

150bhp is just enough if the car weight is about 1.3 tons  but may not  be so for 1.5 ton

@Little_orc Yo bro, yes its the SDRIVE 18i, somemore its the XLine trim (with the bells & whistels like NAV etc). A few peeps from my ex-Qashqai car group got it recently. 
Really fantastic promo - its almost below their cost (you can check all car's cost on LTA website), and furthermore comes with 5yrs warranty and 5yrs servicing.

Quite a crazy deal - they're clearing their ex X1 stocks for incoming new facelift.  In my opinion, the best time to get a BMW is when PML is clearing their ex-stocks for new facelift ones. A few of us (including a few MCF-ers here 🙂 ) got our 216i GT 3mths ago at $11-12K depre, when they were clearing ex-stocks for the incoming 218i. The PML salesman gave us additional freebies and OT for our "group buy" lol

1 minute ago, oleoleole said:

@Little_orc Yo bro, yes its the SDRIVE 18i, somemore its the XLine trim (with the bells & whistels like NAV etc). A few peeps from my ex-Qashqai car group got it recently. 
Really fantastic promo - its almost below their cost (you can check all car's cost on LTA website), and furthermore comes with 5yrs warranty and 5yrs servicing.

Quite a crazy deal - they're clearing their ex X1 stocks for incoming new facelift.  In my opinion, the best time to get a BMW is when PML is clearing their ex-stocks for new facelift ones. A few of us (including a few MCF-ers here 🙂 ) got our 216i GT 3mths ago at $11-12K depre, when they were clearing ex-stocks for the incoming 218i. The PML salesman gave us additional freebies and OT for our "group buy" lol

wow, that's very very good deal : )

Recently I also in the dilemma opt between Q3 SB or X1. 
I really wish to get SDRIVE 20 but PML never sell it anymore, sad.

↡ Advertisement