2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

considering a Q3 SB. Can anyone share thoughts on Chrono grey color?  Does it seem to have a "dullish" brown/green hue although it was selected to be showroom display car?
Or would glacier white / dew silver/ floret silver metallic be more safer color?

image.png.53d008727a77c5104a4824daf6fb9fdb.png

On 12/9/2020 at 8:54 AM, sweetevil said:

Hi

Anybody who is keen to join our SB group chat, please PM me with your contact.

Many thanks!

Hi how do I join?

Hi, 

Booked the Q3 SB mid Jan-21. However due to color of choice, delivery would be in Apr/May 2021.

Keen to join the Q3 SB groupchat. Kindly PM me.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Absolut78

• Praise 1

Hi, anyone cares to share what’s the nett price we can get on a Q3 1.4 SB from AD with a trade in car? 
Many thanks. 

Neutral Newbie

When is the best time to get the Q3 SB ? At the current price point of $179k, it's a little over my budget, is there possibility that it will be below $160k to $170k during sales?

14 hours ago, avengers88 said:

When is the best time to get the Q3 SB ? At the current price point of $179k, it's a little over my budget, is there possibility that it will be below $160k to $170k during sales?

$179K is the list price / RRP, just go down to chat with a SE if you are keen and you will be surprised what is the final selling price. As a guide, the standard Q3 can be had for ~$150K or lower... [nod]

Dealing with Audi SE, you will have to do your home work before offering them your target buy price and prepare to walk away when they tell you they cannot match your target price. Then they will call you again and again to offer you their 'best' price, and you will know you are getting nearer and nearer to what you have wanted from these calls... :D

• Praise 10

Quite keen to understand what is the potential dealing price for Q3 SB, planning to get the 1.4A (Pulse Orange). Going down on Sunday. First time conti buyer so wanted to see if I could get some guidance. Thanks in advance!

39 minutes ago, Foreverhyperlink said:

Quite keen to understand what is the potential dealing price for Q3 SB, planning to get the 1.4A (Pulse Orange). Going down on Sunday. First time conti buyer so wanted to see if I could get some guidance. Thanks in advance!

@inlinesix

pls guide newbie LOWBALL technique..

• Haha! 1