2020 Audi Q3 Sportback

Carbon82

8 hours ago, snzh said:

Guess PA doesnt bring in this spec with the rims?

3F3E25CE-BA2E-4BF2-B69E-3ABBDA7A1B0B.jpeg

these are 20''. im sure they have it on the spec sheet, but be prepared to pay 5-7k more for them

• Praise 1

Really not much diff between our std kit vs S line kit n extra cash not worth coz u paying additional taxes...buy std one n then change aftermkt RS3 kit, more oopmh

1 minute ago, Treestar said:

Anyone heard of a GB for the chip up of Audi Q3 SB with warranty by PA? My SE say he heard abt it

What is a GB? Yes PA does offer chip up with warranty. 

Just now, Treestar said:

Group buy. 

I did mine without group buy. Gotta give up Audi warranty and taken over by PA. 

• Praise 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, LinusLoh_1967 said:

17 inch ves $0

18 inch & above ves $10000

18 hours ago, Treestar said:

Really not much diff between our std kit vs S line kit n extra cash not worth coz u paying additional taxes...buy std one n then change aftermkt RS3 kit, more oopmh

yea seems with the ves its just throwing 10k away..

• Praise 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:39 PM, Sinster said:

I did mine without group buy. Gotta give up Audi warranty and taken over by PA. 

How does this work?

As an Audi owner here, I expect all warranty work to be carried out by PA - the AD in SG.  I dont care whether, eventually, PA or Audi Germany, picks up the warranty repair cost. 

So in your case (with the rechip done by PA but not sanctioned by Audi), what will happen (fingers crossed) if there is a gearbox problem and Audi finds out that the ECU has been rechipped for extra HP and torque?  Will PA still honour the gearbox warranty?

Bear in mind that the warranty is 5 years.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

How does this work?

As an Audi owner here, I expect all warranty work to be carried out by PA - the AD in SG.  I dont care whether, eventually, PA or Audi Germany, picks up the warranty repair cost. 

So in your case (with the rechip done by PA but not sanctioned by Audi), what will happen (fingers crossed) if there is a gearbox problem and Audi finds out that the ECU has been rechipped for extra HP and torque?  Will PA still honour the gearbox warranty?

Bear in mind that the warranty is 5 years.

Great question! It will be one of those things I will find out in the coming years of ownership as I doubt any answers will be simple and clear from PA. 

Indeed an inherent risk!

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 3/4/2020 at 4:02 PM, SZ_ford said:

to be honest, these days, suv/crossover kind of blur the line. those REAL suv like jeep wrangler or land rover need ground clearance to go over rugged terrain

this q3 sportback is more like a3 on stilts and is made to look good. the only real obstacle most will go thru is carpark humps haha 

And once in 50year ponds.....😂

(edited)
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

150bhp/250Nm is enough to pull Q3 SB in NSHW? hehe ... 

Heard the proton x70 181bhp/284Nm struggle to drive up Genting. May need to beef up bhp

Edited by Ginyu

On 3/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Wt_know said:

150bhp/250Nm is enough to pull Q3 SB in NSHW? hehe ... 

Have u test drive it yet? I found it more responsive than my merc, which is 2.0 n more sluggish. Not sure abt nshw but our spore rds, perhaps torque more useful..of course any chip up is gd cos more power, understd PA chip up to 200bhp and 320nm