My Favourite Bath Soap

steveluv

fbb72Hb.jpg

I have been using this product for more than 30 years and still love it for the following reasons:

1. Cleans really well. After a shower with this you can feel your skin very clean.

2. Smells natural and light

3. Works out a great lather so feels good 

4. Knowing the ingredients are all natural and not tested on animals I like it

5. I used it as a shampoo sometimes and its great too

Only complain I have is it dissolves faster than normal soap but then for 55 cents a piece it's a great treat to your daily bath.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

This soap has natural healing properties. My son who has eczema uses it. The smell reminded me of the soup called Popinjay. 

• Praise 6

fbb72Hb.jpg

I have been using this product for more than 30 years and still love it for the following reasons:

1. Cleans really well. After a shower with this you can feel your skin very clean.

Only complain I have is it dissolves faster than normal soap but then for 55 cents a piece it's a great treat to your daily bath.

post-167240-0-85089800-1563945601.jpg

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

This soap has natural healing properties. My son who has eczema uses it. The smell reminded me of the soup called Popinjay. 

Does it work? my kids are on QV or physiogel wash.

Actually kids not so smelly, haha just use normal water most of the time is ok  [laugh]

fbb72Hb.jpg

where to buy in SG ?

• Praise 1

Popinjay is the 'green parrot' soap.

I like the smell but my wife a bit allergic to the fagrance, she will sneeze when I am near her....so have to sleep on sofa. :yuush:

• Praise 2

Does it work? my kids are on QV or physiogel wash.

Actually kids not so smelly, haha just use normal water most of the time is ok  [laugh]

Not sure but it did provide relieve to my mum is allergic to antibacterial stuff. I guess its something like Chinese medicine where you need to constantly use it to accumulate its effect. 

QV moisturizer is too watery ... Cetaphil is better. 

Your kids have eczema too? You may need to catch the trigger first. My eldest is allergic to yeast and egg. His condition would flare up once he consume anything that contain those substances. He has now abstain (not completely) "banned" food for a year. Condition has improved compared to the days when we were clueless.

Not sure but it did provide relieve to my mum is allergic to antibacterial stuff. I guess its something like Chinese medicine where you need to constantly use it to accumulate its effect. 

QV moisturizer is too watery ... Cetaphil is better. 

Your kids have eczema too? You may need to catch the trigger first. My eldest is allergic to yeast and egg. His condition would flare up once he consume anything that contain those substances. He has now abstain (not completely) "banned" food for a year. Condition has improved compared to the days when we were clueless.

I meant the bodywash. 

Moisturisers they use either Aveeno baby or Physiogel. QV and cetaphil not that good to me.

My kids one are just triggered by sweat etc. 

It's not severe, but makes my girls legs skin ugly (cos she keep picking at the scabs and rebreaking them, got post inflammation hyperpigmentation).

Try Suu Balm kids. Works for my dotter but very expensive for my pocket.

Might try out this soap and see if works the same.

I meant the bodywash. 

Moisturisers they use either Aveeno baby or Physiogel. QV and cetaphil not that good to me.

My kids one are just triggered by sweat etc. 

It's not severe, but makes my girls legs skin ugly (cos she keep picking at the scabs and rebreaking them, got post inflammation hyperpigmentation).