My Favourite Bath Soap

steveluv

Shower twice a day with soap should be ok la. But those who shower many times a day, should just raise with water. Remember back then in army, shower many times due to hot weather but only raise water.

those who can afford to shower many time must be very free and no need to work [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I have been using the brand Mdm Heng for past 6 years. Will pop in their outlet in Bangkok for replenishment once stocks run low. But recently, very happy to see many range of these soap bars being sold at a number of stores in Golden Mile Complex including the emporium. Cos they are heavy when purchased in bulk.

Have always been using bar soaps all my life and prior to this brand, i used those from Body Shop, Dove, Lux, Dettol etc. Am able to use most brands.

Shower gel tend to make me feel that there's a layer of "soapiness" that refuses to go away even after thorough shower.

Just sharing.

Safe ride

Cheers

post-34737-0-56389900-1564167187_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-31570300-1564167208_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

(edited)

Shower twice a day with soap should be ok la. But those who shower many times a day, should just raise with water. Remember back then in army, shower many times due to hot weather but only raise water.

Maybe Army days doing ‘something’ else whilst bathing ...... letting the heat off Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

I have been using the brand Mdm Heng for past 6 years. Will pop in their outlet in Bangkok for replenishment once stocks run low. But recently, very happy to see many range of these soap bars being sold at a number of stores in Golden Mile Complex including the emporium. Cos they are heavy when purchased in bulk.

Have always been using bar soaps all my life and prior to this brand, i used those from Body Shop, Dove, Lux, Dettol etc. Am able to use most brands.

Shower gel tend to make me feel that there's a layer of "soapiness" that refuses to go away even after thorough shower.

Just sharing.

Safe ride

Cheers

This soap good ah, wash liao heng heng  :D ..

• Praise 1

Supersonic

My time very siong one leh ððð

Sgt asked all of us to buy shower gel during first book out liao ððð

Luckily our company line no 302 ððð

How siong ah?
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

NTUC got sell such soap?  :o

Those $1 shop also sell.... cheaper than NTUC if willing to buy 10pcs at 1 go... 

Anyway, also has sensitive skin... glad to found this thread... been trying all sort of stuff.... will give the soap a try... maybe the Ginvera one also...

Found the following at $1 shop... will give it a try...  [:p]

post-20956-0-93718300-1564202208.jpg

post-20956-0-28183700-1564202216.jpg

post-20956-0-22057800-1564202224.jpg

• Praise 1

How siong ah?

my first 6 months was almost Hell week daily 

trainer will tekan whenever possible

@carbon82

@weez911

Still remember Trainer said if Soap or Dish got pubic hair...extra duties  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

know this?

EdbGazE.png

Now they also come out with this....

post-20956-0-24718300-1564211763.jpg

Edited by Nlatio

(edited)

Its one of those value shop at Blk 34 Upper Cross Street towards the end of the block nearer to Sheng Shiong side. They have sulphur soap that Inlinefour mentioned as well. Product line similar to Valu$ shops.

Edited by Ray7456
  • Praise 1

Those $1 shop also sell.... cheaper than NTUC if willing to buy 10pcs at 1 go...

Anyway, also has sensitive skin... glad to found this thread... been trying all sort of stuff.... will give the soap a try... maybe the Ginvera one also...

Found the following at $1 shop... will give it a try... [:p]

The orangey one reminds of last time grandma wash laundry
  • Praise 3