Buy a huawei at only $54 this weekend

StreetFight3r

(edited)

post-141090-0-76425100-1563955774_thumb.jpg

There are a few things you can count on happening every National Day — an increase in people wearing red, Kit Chan’s Home being played on repeat, and number-themed discounts that correspond with Singapore’s age.

And while we haven’t seen many of those discounts just yet (it is still July, after all), it looks like Huawei is getting the ball rolling this year — to commemorate the nation’s 54th birthday, the Chinese tech giant is selling their Y6 Pro 2019 smartphone at a discounted price of S$54.

To put things in perspective, the entry-level smartphone normally retails for S$198, and if the calculators in our office are working correctly that’s a massive 73% discount.

There are a few things to take note of, however. The promotion is only open to those aged 50 and above, and will only be valid this weekend from the 26th to 28th of July at all Huawei Concept Stores and selected retailers.

If you aren’t familiar with the Y6 Pro 2019, here’s a quick breakdown — it measure at 6.09-inches (slightly larger than an iPhone XS Max), and comes with a 3,020 mAh battery and 13 megapixel rear camera.

You’re not going to get P30 Pro-levels of performance out of it, but as far as calls, messaging and internet browsing go it should serve you well enough. And that’s all anyone above 50 really needs, isn’t it?

If your parents or grandparents are in need of a new phone, this could very well be the best deal of the year. The promotion is while stocks last, so don’t be alarmed if you see an influx of seniors at Huawei stores this weekend.

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 20

attachicon.gifHuaweiNationalDayFeature.jpg

There are a few things you can count on happening every National Day — an increase in people wearing red, Kit Chan’s Home being played on repeat, and number-themed discounts that correspond with Singapore’s age.

And while we haven’t seen many of those discounts just yet (it is still July, after all), it looks like Huawei is getting the ball rolling this year — to commemorate the nation’s 54th birthday, the Chinese tech giant is selling their Y6 Pro 2019 smartphone at a discounted price of S$54.

To put things in perspective, the entry-level smartphone normally retails for S$198, and if the calculators in our office are working correctly that’s a massive 73% discount.

There are a few things to take note of, however. The promotion is only open to those aged 50 and above, and will only be valid this weekend from the 26th to 28th of July at all Huawei Concept Stores and selected retailers.

If you aren’t familiar with the Y6 Pro 2019, here’s a quick breakdown — it measure at 6.09-inches (slightly larger than an iPhone XS Max), and comes with a 3,020 mAh battery and 13 megapixel rear camera.

You’re not going to get P30 Pro-levels of performance out of it, but as far as calls, messaging and internet browsing go it should serve you well enough. And that’s all anyone above 50 really needs, isn’t it?

If your parents or grandparents are in need of a new phone, this could very well be the best deal of the year. The promotion is while stocks last, so don’t be alarmed if you see an influx of seniors at Huawei stores this weekend.

I thought fake news. But consperm..
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

50yo and above then can buy at promo price hor...be prepared to rub shoulders with many unkers aunties hor

Hope they are able to efficiently manage the queue.

U all funny ah buy for mom this phone, yet u all use mate 20 pro

Ur mum also need good camera lol

too high tech they duno how to use, i have to download those elder friendly simplified GUI for my mum to use, if too many apps on the screen, something sure go wrong after 2 days   [laugh]

• Praise 2

too high tech they duno how to use, i have to download those elder friendly simplified GUI for my mum to use, if too many apps on the screen, something sure go wrong after 2 days [laugh]

Can enroll the oldies with skillfuture funds to upgrade the know how at cc...if still donno how to use and not happy can kpkb at the mp if the suay siao one happens to be around...

my neighbour just went to the outlet at Ubi and ask (friend). They told him, only 10 sets (per store ??) and asked him not to waste his time  [laugh]

dunno zun bo ....  <_<

my neighbour just went to the outlet at Ubi and ask (friend). They told him, only 10 sets (per store ??) and asked him not to waste his time [laugh]

dunno zun bo .... <_<

If 10 sets per store then is a real joke

If true, this hw say things one next time i is no believe

↡ Advertisement