Worst Decision ever - buying a Stuttgart Auto Macan

Sp4wn

你的车好像撞鬼,鬼上车了。

mouldy smelly odour, window not working, mirror fogging...

did u run down someone, something or someone's dog?

Like a horror movie

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

I've tried that just now. Hey! My trip FC improved cos the engine temp was lowered significantly.

Thanks for the tip

Turbocharged

Not only FC will improve

You won’t get those foggy windows or mirrors

(edited)

Usually I drive in the rain then no problem car overheat.. u shud try doing so.. if still cannot I on air con put temperature to 18.. sure working

Remove bonnet and drive also can? LOL!

Don't need mirror lah. Rainy day, just wear a raincoat, roll down the window and use your arm to signal when u change lane. No need to look also cos you're a porsche. Just hand signal and turn out ^_^

I forgot how to signal left with hand. If got front passenger, he will signal?

Hope TS can get SA to resolve car issues soon. Good luck!

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 1

Ya

I always carry ice packs and dry Ice always

Trust

Not

THRUST!

Concur... sp4wn is as credible as the Queen

Oh .. the ice not for your kidney scam ?

• Praise 2

good idea. 

if i take bus or grab, i will get even better fc with zero problems

wouldnt dare. dogs are awesome. 

so far, i dont even allow eating in the car (Ok lah, if baby hungry, drink milk, but so far, he hasnt even spit or vomit in the car)

they already made this offer twice

and my firm belief is ...

if you cant solve the CURRENT problem, how to give NEW business

then i'd just be slapping myself in the face ...

whats the point of a warranty if it means i need to trade up instead of getting what i paid for ...?

Hi Bro

1) can share how much they offer to take in your Porky?

is the value "fair" - in line with market with your annual dep / mileage?

or they got add some $ (out of good will) again

2) they offer you twice with the trade in - does that mean they already know the car is "lemon" and cannot fix ?

cos I know other AD also offer this route if the client KBKB about issues that they cannot resolve

Turbocharged

Just curious since you are able to pay so much for a macan, why not engage a lawyer and sue them until backside open too?

The process may not be as simple as just picking up the phone.. its a long and arduous process.. mentally and physically draining too.. Personally not worth your time unless you have a conglomerate behind you

Just curious since you are able to pay so much for a macan, why not engage a lawyer and sue them until backside open too?

Maybe you want to read all post.

Someone paid $100k over 2 years.

• Praise 2

Fragrance Hotel owner did that, and lost the case

ordered to pay both side legal fee

came up to $800,000 (later reduced to $300,000 on appeal)

loser had to pay winner lawyer airfare and hotel to Europe to 'investigate the case', and 'travel expenses'

(Judge reduced this saying why send 2 lawyers to Europe when 1 will do)

There are very few cases with 100% sure win results, so both sides take a risk going to court

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

legal takes a very long time. and dont forget, there can be appeals etc. 

i always try to be amicable in my settlements. 

(also, spending 100k+ on legal fees on a car worth abt 300k new, is just not good business sense)

• Praise 3

(edited)

legal takes a very long time. and dont forget, there can be appeals etc. 

i always try to be amicable in my settlements. 

(also, spending 100k+ on legal fees on a car worth abt 300k new, is just not good business sense)

when u sign on the line.

i believe there are many details inside that cover their backside already ,

extremely hard to win .

they didnt reject to fix your car outright. just alot of patterns and delay . going legal wont work and no pt.

in fact i think going social medial got more impact lol. like MCF

Edited by Beregond

Turbocharged

when u sign on the line.

i believe there are many details inside that cover their backside already ,

extremely hard to win .

they didnt reject to fix your car outright. just alot of patterns and delay . going legal wont work and no pt.

in fact i think going social medial got more impact lol. like MCF

well,if you know me from my gtr posts and those who have met me in real life

i am only interested in 1 thing - what i paid for.

i paid for a working car. i can accept, 1-2 flaws

what i cannot, and should not accept, as my consumer rights, is having being lied to (and in fact, constantly being told im wrong when the fact is that the truth was hidden from me) and also sub standard service. im fine to let you take my car for the 1-2 repairs that are needed, but FFS, get it right and the loaner you give me shouldn't be worse off than my current problem!

what pisses me off is the condescending tone - ie its the iphone, its the weather, its the humidity (and humidity occurs when water evaporates bla bla bla). do they assume all their customers are bloody morons who didn't go to school? 

• Praise 3

well,if you know me from my gtr posts and those who have met me in real life

i am only interested in 1 thing - what i paid for.

i paid for a working car. i can accept, 1-2 flaws

what i cannot, and should not accept, as my consumer rights, is having being lied to (and in fact, constantly being told im wrong when the fact is that the truth was hidden from me) and also sub standard service. im fine to let you take my car for the 1-2 repairs that are needed, but FFS, get it right and the loaner you give me shouldn't be worse off than my current problem!

what pisses me off is the condescending tone - ie its the iphone, its the weather, its the humidity (and humidity occurs when water evaporates bla bla bla). do they assume all their customers are bloody morons who didn't go to school? 

You seems to be a man of principle and always fight for what is yours justly, nothing more nothing less. I really admire your character.

But sometimes for the sake of your family and love ones, it is good to seriously consider the viable alternatives. It is really not worth it to waste this kind of time and energy just to "right" the injustice. I read through your events chronologically I already feel very tired, am sure will be much worse for you to go through all these. I feel u should spend the time with your business and family instead. Maybe with the energy channeled correctly, you will be much happier instead of being stuck in this nauseous state which affects your daily life.

I can imagine every morning you approach your car you will give a sigh and ask what you have done to deserve this. And it is going to affect your mood and sap your energy for the day. Better spend some money to change the source of your problem. So imho, get out if you can, even it will cost you some money. I know you sure can afford with your background, just that you buay song with the treatment you are getting. Hope all ends well.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Maybe you want to read all post.

Someone paid $100k over 2 years.

Commercial due diligence already 78k for contract review of 2 months.. 100k is a bargain Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement