Worst Decision ever - buying a Stuttgart Auto Macan

Sp4wn

Turbocharged

Very well said. Just because one owner post that he bought a lemon car and the company was being condemned like hell.

So, there will not be any conclusion as long as you own the car?

No reason why you should doubt one’s sharing unless u want to share company story..
↡ Advertisement

I would reserve my comments if one spent a $100 and trying to make hell lot of noise. But to have spent more than $300k to get a lemon is bad enough, letting alone the poor attitude from the agent. And such service attitude runs in the culture of a company, it cannot be a case of an individual or an isolated case, this can be be seen from the amount of issues and people TS has to deal with throughout the various incidents.

If one look at the history of TS posts, he is not one to badmouth others before he has been fair and reasonable, even in the current post. You make the judgement yourself.

Well said bro

Bloody trolls

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I would reserve my comments if one spent a $100 and trying to make hell lot of noise. But to have spent more than $300k to get a lemon is bad enough, letting alone the poor attitude from the agent. And such service attitude runs in the culture of a company, it cannot be a case of an individual or an isolated case, this can be be seen from the amount of issues and people TS has to deal with throughout the various incidents.

If one look at the history of TS posts, he is not one to badmouth others before he has been fair and reasonable, even in the current post. You make the judgement yourself.

I can’t afford to buy from SA

But definitely will caution any of my friends in future thinking of buying from this dealer

Hopefully can save some people from unnecessary headaches

SA and TEK are the same? Keep seeing people referring to TEK.

Trans eurokar

The servicing arm?

Turbocharged

Please...I never doubt his story. And dun put words into my mouth

I didn’t doubt that you didn’t doubt TS story. Point is there’s could be a 007 from a company here.. doubt it’s you....then goes to show there’s lots of merits to what TS share

Trans eurokar

The servicing arm?

Renault workshop?

Hypersonic

Good service comes from facing with troubles. If your car is working well, of course no need to get worked up and the attitude from staff will be solid. Once problems come, that’s when we know whether you are in capable hands. Same for any companies.

• Praise 6

If you know the history of rogerng's posts, you should have ignored him completely and just treat him as white noise
  • Praise 15

Turbocharged

If you know the history of rogerng's posts, you should have ignored him completely and just treat him as white noise ð¤£

Ahhh.. white noise.. good for insomnia..
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I guess the service rendered different from divisions.

When I had the Saab, service rendered and professionalism were good. So my comment for TSK is on the positive side.

Or maybe Saab could be a simple car with simple fix.

Edited by Hamburger

Supercharged

SA and TEK are the same? Keep seeing people referring to TEK.

Trans Eurokars is the mother company doing car distribution in this region.

Stuttgart Auto is simply the subsidiary formed to front the Porsche distribution business in SG.

Usually back-end ops for these mother companies are shared resources among all the brands, for example financing, marketing, post-sales servicing and repair etc.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

Iâll tell you that Iâm lucky after I win the grand prize for Toto.

My point is even though I empathize with TS predicament, I wouldnât necessarily trust what people say online these days. Most of the times their claims are over exaggerated.

There are always two sides of the story. No one really knows the exact exchange going on between TS and TEK and what we are hearing is only TS side of the story. And I donât think TEK or any dealership is going to come to this forum and rebut allegations against them.

Iâm just saying we should be objective passing our judgement on TS or TEK.

No need to slam me. Just trying to be neutral here.

Let’s call a spade a spade la.. we are talking about how an Organization respond when they sell a lemon.. doesn’t matter who they are, SA/TEK/CNC etc Nor the product.. pork la beef la vege la whatever .. we are talking about lemon .. be good if we have more such feeeback and sharing. Then at least we put some accountability and responsibility on such Organization. Your post on the other hand seems to objectively and neutrally suggests to me at least that you are defending an org that ssupposed to sell pork but instead sold piece of lemon to someone who paid for a pork. As though ppl don’t know the difference lemon and porky. Confronted the org keep insisting the lemon is a pork and the pork is ok to be sour.. Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 12

Letâs call a spade a spade la.. we are talking about how an Organization respond when they sell a lemon.. doesnât matter who they are, SA/TEK/CNC etc Nor the product.. pork la beef la vege la whatever .. we are talking about lemon .. be good if we have more such feeeback and sharing. Then at least we put some accountability and responsibility on such Organization. Your post on the other hand seems to objectively and neutrally suggests to me at least that you are defending the selling of a piece of lemon instead of a pork.

Thing is these naysayers cannot see beyond their nose tip to see the bigger issue here

Porsche is a gd car ... period!

Service And attitude of the company doing the servicing of the lemon car sucks

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Thing is these naysayers cannot see beyond their nose tip to see the bigger issue here

Porsche is a gd car ... period!

Service And attitude of the company doing the servicing of the lemon car sucks

Next time better eat vege la.. don’t understand a vegan n a pork.. Edited by BenTong

And that’s the reason why I left PML aso to get fr PI

If I can find an outside fella who can service porky, I’ll go PI

As is I know a few aldy

I don't blame the techs, the management placed them in this position and gave them such training and procedures.

Can't help but feel its the same situation SMRT was in years ago when "Cleopatra" was at the helm