What do you call the cloth covers used for SAF ID tags?

Teckmeister

Do you guys remember the cloth covers for the SAF ID tags we used during our army days?

What's the proper name and where can I buy them besides at the army market?

It has been a long time for me so I don't remember... Do they make any large enough for house keys?

↡ Advertisement

saf-dog-tag-engraving_1_1024x.jpg?v=1544

camouflage fabric not practical 

Do they not make any camo fabric types nowadays? I kinda need the round cloth covers. Not for my tags but for my house keys. They are kinda sharp and today they just punched a hole through my shorts during my run...

• Praise 1

Do they not make any camo fabric types nowadays? I kinda need the round cloth covers. Not for my tags but for my house keys. They are kinda sharp and today they just punched a hole through my shorts during my run...

then you buy Swiss knife style key holder

a6d791a5-c838-4d85-8830-595164cba8b5.jpg

• Praise 7

Turbocharged
(edited)

fabric absorbs sweat

perhaps https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32968606934.html?cv=30181444&af=2513170&cn=42pv5iqxu1y5s9ysvul97ihm3o1ax237&dp=v5_42pv5iqxu1y5s9ysvul97ihm3o1ax237&scm=1007.22893.125778.0&pvid=992f8702-2429-44b4-99c8-1c2556461525&onelink_thrd=0.0&onelink_page_from=ITEM_DETAIL&onelink_item_to=32968606934&onelink_duration=1.077781&onelink_status=noneresult&onelink_item_from=32968606934&onelink_page_to=ITEM_DETAIL&afref=&aff_platform=default&cpt=1563980073821&sk=ccfBY4yg&aff_trace_key=9895beb2413a47a9b1356929d15e3b81-1563980073821-09493-ccfBY4yg&terminal_id=d1614a5476504be5b64bafd9525492ed

btw why do u specify camo and fabric?

edit: btw I've nvr seen the camo fabric covers for ID tags. My time all were the black rubber ones mentioned in an earlier post

Edited by JohnSHL

Happened to me once. Now I just put the keys in a small plastic bag.

Supersonic

Maybe you can use a small pouch to hold your keys?

hope the crown jewels are ok  [shocked]

(edited)

I put my keys in my letterbox (dont forget to lock the slot). Remove the letterbox key out of the key ring of course. I only bring one key to run and I put it in the running shorts built-in coin pouch. Or you can use any of your spare letterbox key if you find it too tedious to take it out.

Another way is to keep your keys in the car provided your key fob is slim and compact enough to run with. I dunno why ppl cant think of a way. Can always tell who are the ones carrying a bunch of keys to a run.

The letterbox key is most likely the smallest size key. some dont even have sharp edges. Use a bit of thinking lah. Carrying all those keys of yours... not heavy meh?

Edited by Watwheels

I put my keys in my letterbox (dont forget to lock the slot). Remove the letterbox key out of the key ring of course. I only bring one key to run and I put it in the running shorts built-in coin pouch. Or you can use any of your spare letterbox key if you find it too tedious to take it out.

Another way is to keep your keys in the car provided your key fob is slim and compact enough to run with. I dunno why ppl cant think of a way. Can always tell who are the ones carrying a bunch of keys to a run.

The letterbox key is most likely the smallest size key. some dont even have sharp edges. Use a bit of thinking lah. Carrying all those keys of yours... not heavy meh?

did the same in the past too. plus also the after run drink like H20 in the letter box. easy  [thumbsup]

my time we use black tap or rubber tubing cut out of bicycle inner tube. 

Dai Gor you must be Temasek Green time right? :a-toast:  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement