What to Nego for wen getting a VW car?

JuveZzZ

Ask no harm... a bit malu niah

BMW n Merc also si beh malu ... their car they also dont give 10 yr warrenty . 

:D

• Praise 4

Don’t be mistaken

Malu is for even got the (ang ang) cheek to ask...not they feel malu that they can’t give...

Only ikea dares to give 10-12 years...

Actually car manufacturers do give 10 years warranty but only limited to rust...

Should ask for free tow truck..

SE said first 3 years FOC towing  :a-toast:

max 5 years or 200k km only  :a-toast:

today just ask MA service manager  [drivingcar]

• Praise 2

Donât be mistaken

Malu is for even got the (ang ang) cheek to ask...not they feel malu that they canât give...

Only ikea dares to give 10-12 years...

Actually car manufacturers do give 10 years warranty but only limited to rust...

C&C give 10 yrs engine warranty for their Attrage. Faster buy Attrage! Muayhahahha..

Thanks. But got TnC...need to do schedule servicing at their workshop to enjoy the extended warranty. Maybe $$$$....

All ADs are the same. If u service the car elsewhere, they likely to void ur claim later on..

All ADs are the same. If u service the car elsewhere, they likely to void ur claim later on..

SMM didn’t void the warranty last time even though I serviced the cars...at outside workshop. The first wowo I had...they even changed the valve body I didn’t realize was faulty.

SMM didnât void the warranty last time even though I serviced the cars...at outside workshop. The first wowo I had...they even changed the valve body I didnât realize was faulty.

Same here for my evo9, i did the 1st 3 times free servicing with them. Serviced twice outside b4 i sent it in to rectify a faulty power window switch.

I believe C&C would honour 10 yrs engine warranty on its Attrage if one keep the car in stock condition and serviced regularly.

• Praise 1